Make a tag team!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Make a tag team!

Postby El Asian » Wed May 26, 2010 9:29 pm

some other teams I like to see happen

Malachi Jackson and Ronin - since apparently Ronin is back it seems, I think having him team with Malachi might work if only because I always enjoy the big guy and little guy tag teams

Johnny Yuma and Willie Mack - still pushing for PWG to bring these guys in and probably to put against their usual tag partners, LTP and Goodtime, as well

Candice Larae and Topgun Talwar - as Topgun is back as well, I think putting him with Candice would be hilarious as well

Human Tornado and Amazing Kong - whenever PWG brings in Amazing Kong and brings back Tornado, I think this would an interesting team plus it fulfills Tornado's dream to have one of those huge bitches he's always wanted :lol:
El Asian

Postby The Celt » Thu May 27, 2010 7:19 am

I just want to say that PWG pretty much beat everyone in this thread with the stellar team of Steen and Kendrick. They'll like the current champs ultimate challenge in only their first defence! Genius stuff.

Just to throw something out: Roderick Strong and Jacks Evans. As heels. They are an existing team, or were, but I always felt they weren't given the chance to do much. Anyways I wouldn't mind seeing the two team up again to take on Generico and London. Have Strong be the Enforcer of the team, all strikers and power moves and Evans be the weasel, popping in with sneaky moves and the occasion flip (it is Jack Evans). The important thing is for them to really heel it up, have Evans do the talking, cutting a promo saying how he was never accepted by the PWG audience even though (in his mind) he can fly better than ANYONE on the roster. Have Strong be the Strong silent one, who just nods at what Evans says (Roddy ain't hot on the mic anyways).
The Celt

Postby Meltman » Thu May 27, 2010 7:48 am

The Celt wrote:Roderick Strong and Jacks Evans[/b]. As heels. They are an existing team, or were, but I always felt they weren't given the chance to do much.

Evans' AAA commitments kept him from showing PWG, so they had to dump that. I think a lot of us would love to see some Evans/Strong tags, but it's very unlikely.

The Celt wrote:Malachi Jackson and Ronin - since apparently Ronin is back it seems, I think having him team with Malachi might work if only because I always enjoy the big guy and little guy tag teams

Johnny Yuma and Willie Mack - still pushing for PWG to bring these guys in and probably to put against their usual tag partners, LTP and Goodtime, as well

Killing 2 birds with 1 stone: CK Jackson/Willie Mack team? It puts into effect the big/little guy combo and would be a good debut for Mack without cluttering the scene with other debuts/returns for a while. I see Mack as the next in line to bring in, really.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Meltman wrote:Evans' AAA commitments kept him from showing PWG, so they had to dump that. I think a lot of us would love to see some Evans/Strong tags, but it's very unlikely.

who knows with Evans, Evans had been doing a bunch of indy appearances like ROH, DGUSA, JAPW, and even one random fed here in SoCal as well

also a tag team I would like to see, Roderick Strong and Chuck Taylor, both have had numerous tag teams in PWG plus it would have Chuck as the talker while Strong is the powerhouse type
El Asian

Postby Whoblehwah » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:12 pm

El Asian wrote:some other teams I like to see happen

Malachi Jackson and Ronin - since apparently Ronin is back it seems, I think having him team with Malachi might work if only because I always enjoy the big guy and little guy tag teams

You know, I think that could work. If Malachi can play the chicken shit heel role, Ronin can be his body guard/ the powerhouse of the team. Even if they aren't in tag matches, Ronin can be at ring side and help Malachi cheat. Can you imagine how much heat they'd get if they won the tag belts from Danger Bees?
Whoblehwah

Postby Meltman » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 am

Whoblehwah wrote:Can you imagine how much heat they'd get if they won the tag belts from Danger Bees?

Yeah, because it's CK Jackson winning a title.
Meltman

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum