Wrestleunion 5.....BACK IN LA!!!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Wrestleunion 5.....BACK IN LA!!!

Postby Mr. Vegas » Sun May 23, 2010 12:24 pm

El Asian wrote:anyways, for those that haven't checked already, VIP tickets are on sale if anyone is interested

Oh yeah, I bought my VIP ticket yesterday!
Mr. Vegas

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon May 24, 2010 8:09 pm

I just purchased the autograph/Photo package.
The anticipation has already begun.... :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby jacob_burman » Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

When should they be posting appearances of wrestlers who have signed on? I'd hate to pay for VIP and then have no one I like be there lol.
jacob_burman

Postby El Asian » Mon May 24, 2010 9:02 pm

looks like they added a match for the Saturday show
California Wrestling has a long history of having some of the most famous bouts in wrestling history, the Battle Royal. This huge match was highlighted especially in San Francisco at the Cow Palace and also in Los Angeles as the Olympic Auditorium.

This year at WrestleReunion 5 in Los Angeles, we are proud to announce that a special Legends Battle Royal will take place at the Saturday Night live wrestling event. Don
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon May 24, 2010 10:59 pm

jacob_burman wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:Damn just 80 bucks, well I don't live that far from the hotel but if I did that would be a great deal

really? I paid like 30-40 bucks for a hostel in LA during the Denver breakdown for a Raw and SD show lol. 80 bucks a night is just a little too much out of my tight budget.

Yeah it's too much for me as well but 80 bucks for THE HILTON is a great deal

I'm still not sure exactly what I'm going to do, I want the VIP so I can get the meet and greet and front row tickets but like I said earlier I'm not paying for 2 VIPs knowing my girl wouldn't be as excited about everything in the package.

I hope they have it like they did last year where you can buy certain things is you don't want the whole package
Souf Centrol

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue May 25, 2010 1:03 pm

jacob_burman wrote:When should they be posting appearances of wrestlers who have signed on? I'd hate to pay for VIP and then have no one I like be there lol.

I'm guessing we should be hearing some names by late June to early July.
Considering how good they did last year with this whole thing, I am sure next year's line-up is going to be "STACKED."
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue May 25, 2010 1:05 pm

El Asian wrote:looks like they added a match for the Saturday show
California Wrestling has a long history of having some of the most famous bouts in wrestling history, the Battle Royal. This huge match was highlighted especially in San Francisco at the Cow Palace and also in Los Angeles as the Olympic Auditorium.

This year at WrestleReunion 5 in Los Angeles, we are proud to announce that a special Legends Battle Royal will take place at the Saturday Night live wrestling event. Don
The_Sharpshooter

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum