PWG dreams SUPER-THREAD (of doom)

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG dreams SUPER-THREAD (of doom)

Postby Alex08 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:35 am

Alright, so this last night I had a dream about PWG, this was not the first one but it was the only one I can recall with detail: so it all started with me checking the PWG website for any updates on when the next show is, and what I saw was a graphic of a show with no title but the main graphic was of Samoa Joe and Chris Hero going one on one. Matches included: Dvaey Richards vs. Kaz Hayashi for the PWG title, Scott Lost vs Austin Aries and that was all I saw. Haha but the point is, has anyone else had any PWG related dreams either or am I alone in this?
/rant over
Alex08

Re: PWG dreams SUPER-THREAD (of doom)

Postby ajday » Sat May 15, 2010 10:14 am

Alex08 wrote:Alright, so this last night I had a dream about PWG, this was not the first one but it was the only one I can recall with detail: so it all started with me checking the PWG website for any updates on when the next show is, and what I saw was a graphic of a show with no title but the main graphic was of Samoa Joe and Chris Hero going one on one. Matches included: Dvaey Richards vs. Kaz Hayashi for the PWG title, Scott Lost vs Austin Aries and that was all I saw. Haha but the point is, has anyone else had any PWG related dreams either or am I alone in this?
/rant over

Don't know if it counts or not but I had a dream that Scott Lost gave me the BFK after I quoted Chris Bosh on television one day... I have no clue how in the hell sparked that dream, though.
ajday

Postby Whoblehwah » Sat May 15, 2010 3:21 pm

I had a dream I was watching Smackdown once and saw Scott Lost, Joey Ryan, and Karl Anderson in a 6-man tag vs. Rey Mysterio and two other dudes. *shrugs*
Whoblehwah

Postby b2u » Sat May 15, 2010 3:33 pm

You do realize that dreams are just desires of the subconscious? You literally had a DREAM CARD.
b2u

Postby r1wchamp » Sat May 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Whoblehwah wrote:I had a dream I was watching Smackdown once and saw Scott Lost, Joey Ryan, and Karl Anderson in a 6-man tag vs. Rey Mysterio and two other dudes. *shrugs*

I had one similar to that.
It was Scott Lost, Chris Bosh and Chuck Taylor vs. The Mean Street Posse. haha drugs.
r1wchamp

Postby El Asian » Tue May 18, 2010 1:21 pm

I had a dream that I was waiting outside for a PWG show but the wind blew away my ticket and I wasn't wearing pants either
El Asian

Postby Whoblehwah » Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 pm

El Asian wrote:I had a dream that I was waiting outside for a PWG show but the wind blew away my ticket and I wasn't wearing pants either

Lol. Wow. I also had a dream about missing a wrestling show once. The night before Supercard of Honor V I had a dream I overslept and missed it. I was so upset. Thank god it was just a dream.
Whoblehwah

Postby Matt Flash » Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 pm

I wrestled all the Chris' in wrestling in 4 or 5 rings, outside, with crowds spread out around and inbetween the rings. It was weird. I don't know how I got there, but I also started teaming with some of the Chris' against the others... so this included Bosh and Hero among others. While it's weird, I'm more alarmed that I had a seemingly Russo booked dream. Scared the shit out of me.
Matt Flash

Postby jacob_burman » Fri May 21, 2010 11:34 pm

So it's not really a dream, more of day dreaming. I pretty much have random day dreams at work when I get bored of doing repetitive things. So when I was working today, I pretty much day dreamed a Cutler Brothers against Young Buck feud and how they can go about promoting the whole thing as well as dreaming about a huge what if situation. Like if ROH and PWG agreed to set up this whole feud against one another. Seeing as how they both use a lot of the same wrestlers they could pledge being loyal to one company over the other. And then the homegrown guys in PWG like Cutlers, Goodtime, Lost, Ryan stand up against ROH guys like Black, Daniels, Steen, etc. And how Davey could no show his title defense in PWG and either come out the following show or even after the replacement match and bad mouth PWG and put over ROH. It's a total trip how far one mind can take an angle and go with it.
jacob_burman

Postby kikrusher99 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Not really related to wrestling but i recently dreamed that Samoa Joe was mowing my friends lawn, barefoot, and kicking the mower like it was AJ Styles.
kikrusher99

Postby Peace » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:16 pm

I had a dream that people who attended PWG weren't a bunch of marks.

Just a dream.
Peace

Postby Tarfoo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:51 pm

One night I had a dream where Davey Richards rang my doorbell and asked if he could use my bathroom. He spent close to an hour there singing and shaving.

Must say I woke up confudes.
Tarfoo

Postby Whoblehwah » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:10 am

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was watching Smackdown and they had a match between Brian Kendrik and Drew McIntyre. Kendrik came out with Paul London and Johnny Goodtime for some reason, and McIntyre was injured before the match so basically the bell rang, Kendrik pushed him, and pinned. *shrugs*

Funny thing is I had this dream about Smackdown, but then I missed Smackdown last night because I forgot it was on, lol. I was waching Dexter on netflix. Good show.
Whoblehwah

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum