To the d-bag in the red shirt

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

To the d-bag in the red shirt

Postby The Kid from Camp Cabana » Fri May 14, 2010 4:53 am

Watching As The Worm Turns on DVD should be an enjoyable experience. The show from top to bottom was incredible. This is a credit to the people behind the scenes at PWG. This is a credit to the great athletes who grace the ring with their talent. And in small part, this is a credit to the loyal fan base of PWG whose energy can really put a match over the top.

And then there is the annoying d-bag in the red shirt. He sits front row with his back to the right of the hard camera. Words cannot express how much of an ass you are. There is fan support. And then there is the prick who thinks each and every match is about him. That would be you.

Oh how I wish there would be no legal ramifications of some wrestler kicking your ass. That would be more than worth the price of a DVD.
The Kid from Camp Cabana

Re: To the d-bag in the red shirt

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri May 14, 2010 6:56 pm

I know exactly who you are talking about. I always thought he was Joey Mercury's brother but I asked him and he said he wasn't. He always sits in that row and he does feel like it's about him but he's having fun and don't see a reason why he would annoy you. I always wanted to sit next to him because he seems to dislike wrestlers I like. I know he hates hero lol
Souf Centrol

Postby fatallylost » Fri May 14, 2010 10:20 pm

I imagine I know who that is. He's been better lately, but, for a while he was making it a pain to go to the shows. (also why I don't sit on the hard cam side anymore)
fatallylost

Postby The Kid from Camp Cabana » Sat May 15, 2010 6:28 am

I would like to correct one thing I said. The d-bag was wearing an orange shirt at As The Worm Turns, not red.
The Kid from Camp Cabana

Postby jacob_burman » Sat May 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey, speaking about d-bags, whatever happened to that little kid?
jacob_burman

Postby iamawesome » Sat May 15, 2010 10:01 pm

jacob_burman wrote:Hey, speaking about d-bags, whatever happened to that little kid?

Chuck Taylor beat him up and took his lunch money..

Hasn't been back since.
iamawesome

Postby r1wchamp » Sat May 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Haha yeah. That dude is ridiculous.
At Against The Grain, him and his buddies were grabbing on the ropes and acting like idiots.
That guy alone though is just a terrible human being.
Every time I see him I want to kill him in the face.

He was wearing an El Generico shirt at As The Worm Turns, and right when I saw him I almost didnt watch the dvd, because I was in no mood for his tomfoolery.
Someone needs to talk to that d-bag.
r1wchamp

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun May 16, 2010 12:05 am

I know excalibur might not like him. AT DDT4 he was telling him "how to say max buck"
Souf Centrol

Postby iamawesome » Sun May 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Who is this uber douche you speak of??
iamawesome

Postby Tarfoo » Mon May 17, 2010 2:07 am

iamawesome wrote:Who is this uber douche you speak of??

I think it's the bald guy with the towel/shirt/whatever usually on his shoulder, who often sits on the hard-cam side. He made watching Against The Grain a hard time for me (on DVD, I can't even imagine the experience live). Good thing he could behave at BOLA though.
Tarfoo

Postby musdy » Mon May 17, 2010 6:57 am

Tarfoo wrote:
iamawesome wrote:Who is this uber douche you speak of??

I think it's the bald guy with the towel/shirt/whatever usually on his shoulder, who often sits on the hard-cam side. He made watching Against The Grain a hard time for me (on DVD, I can't even imagine the experience live). Good thing he could behave at BOLA though.

Didn't Kevin Steen lick his finger at All Star Weekend 7 Night 1???
musdy

Postby BurningHammerMark » Mon May 17, 2010 8:19 am

If this is the same guy who turned his back on the Bucks retaining against Men Of Low Moral Fiber and Hybrid Dolphins at last year's DDT4 and started booing into the hard cam then I know exactly who you are talking about Kid From Camp Cabana....And if it is that same guy then yes he is douchebag...

Either way certain 2009 shows were hindered by fans at ringside trying to get themselves over at the expense of the wrestlers and it has made several releases hard to sit through and several live shows I attended hard to sit through.. Titanica was great live because there wasn't a lot of people trying to get themselves over and for the most part everyone focused less on getting themselves over and more on the action and fun of the show so I hope that becomes the theme of future shows so that everyone there live or watching the DVD can enjoy the show too.
BurningHammerMark

Postby gtagameplayer » Mon May 17, 2010 8:34 am

Why doesn't somebody from PWG go over and tell this guy to "shut the fuck up or calm down" and if he doesn't they should kick his ass out.
gtagameplayer

Postby El Asian » Mon May 17, 2010 11:49 am

personally, I hope that when the fans really do go too far during the shows that it involves Drunk Larry, say what you will about him, ends up beating the shit out of them and throw them out of the building
El Asian

Postby fatallylost » Mon May 17, 2010 2:29 pm

I think there needs to be a different name. We already have Legion Larry... Maybe Boozie McGee?
fatallylost

Postby iamawesome » Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Still can't put a face to the douchebag.
I will have to peep him out next show.
iamawesome

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:19 am

You guys sound like a bunch of crybabys. I'f you want a family friendly environment go watch WWE.
ESPINOZA316

Postby Meltman » Tue May 18, 2010 8:42 am

Just saw the DVD. This guy should be given a manager's license so at least the wrestlers can beat the shit out of him.

And that kid during Shelley's speech. If that's not one hell of a pro-choice argument, I don't know what is.

ESPINOZA316 wrote:You guys sound like a bunch of crybabys. I'f you want a family friendly environment go watch WWE.

"Family friendly" I would define as "being polite", not saying cuss words and etc. And then there's "being disruptive", which is more accurate.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Tue May 18, 2010 1:25 pm

ESPINOZA316 wrote:You guys sound like a bunch of crybabys. I'f you want a family friendly environment go watch WWE.

so I guess this is the douchebag in the red shirt that everyone has been talking about
El Asian

Postby deadmandevilman » Tue May 18, 2010 1:53 pm

its not about family friendly, its about fans enjoying being fans and not trying to be part of the show.
deadmandevilman

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum