Wouldn't it be awesome if Scott Lost....

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Wouldn't it be awesome if Scott Lost....

Postby Whoblehwah » Thu May 06, 2010 11:49 am

did the dick punch? I'd mark the fuck out.
Whoblehwah

Re: Wouldn't it be awesome if Scott Lost....

Postby Meltman » Thu May 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Be better if Bosh came back and delivered it to Lost.
Meltman

Postby OSKMIA » Thu May 06, 2010 4:18 pm

It'd be better if Bosh returned at DDT4 and gave the dick punch to Chuck Taylor while he teamed with Scott Lost. Then he'd cut a promo saying that "Chuck Taylor will never be... Chris Bosh!" igniting a feud with Chuck. Now that would be awesome!
OSKMIA

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu May 06, 2010 5:02 pm

It'd be better if Bosh returned at DDT4 and gave the dick punch to Chuck Taylor while he teamed with Scott Lost. Then he'd cut a promo saying that "Chuck Taylor will never be... Chris Bosh!" igniting a feud with Chuck. Now that would be awesome!

Now THAT would be fuckin awesome
Souf Centrol

Postby ajday » Thu May 06, 2010 5:06 pm

OSKMIA wrote:It'd be better if Bosh returned at DDT4 and gave the dick punch to Chuck Taylor while he teamed with Scott Lost. Then he'd cut a promo saying that "Chuck Taylor will never be... Chris Bosh!" igniting a feud with Chuck. Now that would be awesome!

I would shit myself if I saw this on the boards/twitter/where ever the results are being posted, and immediately save money towards the next event JUST to see Bosh.
After all, Bosh is like a God
ajday

Postby Whoblehwah » Thu May 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Wow, that'd be epic as hell. Too bad it'll never happen. =\ God I miss Chris Bosh. It will never stop bothering me that he never held the PWG World Championship. He was always way over and should've held the belt at least once.
Whoblehwah

Postby Meltman » Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Agreed, after winning BOLA he challenged for the belt probably a dozen times. He should've at least had a transitional reign. Great promo but very underrated in the ring. I loved the weird hybrid lucha thing Bosh had going on.
Meltman

Postby Whoblehwah » Thu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Meltman wrote:Agreed, after winning BOLA he challenged for the belt probably a dozen times. He should've at least had a transitional reign. Great promo but very underrated in the ring. I loved the weird hybrid lucha thing Bosh had going on.

Yeah man. The only thing I didn't like about Bosh was that when he didn't use the Screwdriver as a finisher he would win with weak looking moves like a fisherman suplex, a stunner, or a clothesline backbreaker. Other than that he was awesome. He should've taken the belt off Steen then lost it to Joey. Another person who I think could've held the title is Scorpio Sky. I've always thought his in ring work was a little.... sketchy (for lack of a better word)to say the least, but the dude was constantly involved in fueds in a promotion that doesn't have many fueds. He fueded with Super Dragon, Chris Bosh, Scott Lost, Frankie Kazarian, and Joey Ryan. He was a big part of the Dynasty and was always over with the crowd. He should've AT LEAST had a proper tag team title run.
Whoblehwah

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Fri May 07, 2010 2:34 pm

If a great promo consists of rambling on about illegals, mexican and blacks nonsensically then consider me great at promos also.
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby zombiegeeknecrocult » Wed May 12, 2010 10:14 pm

It would be more awesome if Lost won the belt ;)
zombiegeeknecrocult

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Thu May 13, 2010 1:20 pm

zombiegeeknecrocult wrote:It would be more awesome if Lost won the belt ;)

Agreed!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby camstun187 » Thu May 13, 2010 4:17 pm

I love you guys
camstun187

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri May 14, 2010 10:02 am

When Davey's had a good run, Scott should definitely be the next on for it. He is a great worker and the crowd loves him, and he always works hard.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri May 14, 2010 10:12 am

El Hijo del Generico wrote:

When Davey's had a good run, Scott should definitely be the next on for it. He is a great worker and the crowd loves him, and he always works hard.

Don't forget his awesome commentary prior to even starting the matches. lol
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Meltman » Fri May 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Regarding El Hijo's post, Lost being the person to take Davey's belt would be great. They only faced off once ages ago and that was a great underrated match.

Reseda loves Lost and he's an all-around complete package. Davey's a machine. A Lost/Davey feud would be something very fresh.

Also, has Lost EVER gotten a title shot?
Meltman

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri May 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Nope, Scott Lost has never had a PWG title match. Which is funny because he has appeared on more PWG shows than anyone. Jonny Storm however? He has had four PWG title shots and had only won once in PWG (which was after two of those title shots). Even Big Babi Slymm had three title shots...
TigerDriver98

Postby Meltman » Fri May 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Absolutely crazy. Lost better regain his momentum. Would love it if they booked a grudge match for the next show, Lost vs. Chuck Taylor (over the DDT4 scuffle), and from there Lost beat some guys and got on Davey's radar.
Meltman

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri May 14, 2010 6:58 pm

I would love to see Lost get a push
Souf Centrol

Postby Whoblehwah » Sat May 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Lost vs. Richards from Horor Business was AWESOME. I'd love to see them go at it in a PWG title match. Also, I think the sooner they get title off Richards the better. He's gonna keep going to japan like Hero and Omega. We need a champion whose reliable. IIRC Scott Lost has only missed 2 PWG shows ever! And he puts on great matches all the time. If he's not championship material then idk who is.

On a side note though, the only bad matches I remember with Lost were him vs. Chris Sabin from 70|30 and him with Chris Bosh vs. MCMG from Holy Diver Down. Both felt too one sided in favor of the TNA guys. I remember in the tag match Bosh didn't seem to be into the match at all. He hardly sold anything and hardly got in any offense. He looked really bored. It was kinda sad to watch considering that they're both great teams and that match could've been awesome.
Whoblehwah

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat May 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Damn give Davey a chance, it's not like we needed a title match for DDT4
Souf Centrol

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum