Wrestleunion 5.....BACK IN LA!!!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Wrestleunion 5.....BACK IN LA!!!

Postby El Asian » Sun May 02, 2010 3:24 pm

yeah, I would love Dragon Gate USA to replace ROH unless ROH really decides to step up this time around, personally though I would love if PWG did the WrestleReunion weekend for both nights, an All Star Weekend at WrestleReunion or something
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun May 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Yeah I didn't mind the ROH show, even thoug hthe PWG was 3x better. I would rather them keep ROH and just add 2 shows for sunday. Like Chikara or Shimmer early then Dragongate that night
Souf Centrol

Postby deadmandevilman » Sun May 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Yeah I didn't mind the ROH show, even thoug hthe PWG was 3x better. I would rather them keep ROH and just add 2 shows for sunday. Like Chikara or Shimmer early then Dragongate that night

Listen to this man. the ROH show last time was ok, it didnt feel like a special event. all pwg shows feel like a special event.
deadmandevilman

Postby El Asian » Sun May 02, 2010 10:14 pm

plus I don't think you can even run 2 shows on a Sunday, especially during WrestleReunion as I believe lots of people would need to fly out and leave as soon as that ends, so 2 days of shows is pretty much the most reasonable option for WrestleReunion to have and even if they did add a show on Sunday, I doubt Chikara would be able to do a show as I think its a little hard to fly out to SoCal for them financially
El Asian

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon May 03, 2010 9:18 am

El Asian wrote:yeah, I would love Dragon Gate USA to replace ROH unless ROH really decides to step up this time around, personally though I would love if PWG did the WrestleReunion weekend for both nights, an All Star Weekend at WrestleReunion or something

That would be sickkk!!
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon May 03, 2010 9:25 am

I dont think Dragon Gate will be at Wrestlereunion...
It would be easier to just have ROH and PWG again, especially when you consider the rosters. Its easier for both organizations. :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Meltman » Mon May 03, 2010 10:19 am

The_Sharpshooter wrote:It would be easier to just have ROH and PWG again, especially when you consider the rosters. Its easier for both organizations. :mrgreen:

PWG's portion of WR4 featured like 1/4 of the guys from the night before who worked ROH, so that's not really valid.

I'd love to see a PWG doubleshot 2 night event like somebody mentioned. Obviously big stars will be there. It could easily be a WR5 All Star Weekend.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Mon May 03, 2010 11:06 pm

an idea I have, maybe something for the VIP people, maybe a special showcase from a local fed here in SoCal like M1W or EWF or something that would last a good 1 or 2 hour or maybe a special wrestling seminar from someone, either of these could go on during the afternoon
El Asian

Postby deadmandevilman » Wed May 05, 2010 12:14 pm

El Asian wrote:an idea I have, maybe something for the VIP people, maybe a special showcase from a local fed here in SoCal like M1W or EWF or something that would last a good 1 or 2 hour or maybe a special wrestling seminar from someone, either of these could go on during the afternoon

That would cool if they did that during the convention for any ticketholder. like early, around 1 pm. then at night All star weekend featuring the talent of Chikara and or Dragon Gate.
deadmandevilman

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Wed May 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Meltman wrote:
The_Sharpshooter wrote:It would be easier to just have ROH and PWG again, especially when you consider the rosters. Its easier for both organizations. :mrgreen:

PWG's portion of WR4 featured like 1/4 of the guys from the night before who worked ROH, so that's not really valid.

Not valid??? :lol:
PWG's portion featured 10 out of 19 guys who worked the night before with ROH. That is more than 1/4 more friend.
Compare their rosters... if you throw in the Briscoes now, a majority of PWG works for ROH and good amount of ROH works for PWG.
How could it not be easier for both organizations?? :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Wed May 05, 2010 4:34 pm

El Asian wrote:an idea I have, maybe something for the VIP people, maybe a special showcase from a local fed here in SoCal like M1W or EWF or something that would last a good 1 or 2 hour or maybe a special wrestling seminar from someone, either of these could go on during the afternoon

A showcase of EWF would be awesome.
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Meltman » Wed May 05, 2010 5:20 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:
Meltman wrote:

Not valid??? :lol:
PWG's portion featured 10 out of 19 guys who worked the night before with ROH. That is more than 1/4 more friend.
Compare their rosters... if you throw in the Briscoes now, a majority of PWG works for ROH and good amount of ROH works for PWG.
How could it not be easier for both organizations?? :mrgreen:

I stand corrected.Although, it was 26 guys who worked ROH and only 11 worked PWG the next day, not including Cabana's commentary.

Can't help but think by next year's WR, there'll probably be less room for ROH guys than there is now. The Briscoes seem to be back for the time being, but that's the exception. Steen is rarely used, Necro's not been booked in ages, Aries/Cabana seem to be special guests. On top of that, the locals that debuted last year keep being elevated and booked more prominently... only time will tell.
Meltman

Postby Cman » Wed May 05, 2010 9:00 pm

jacob_burman wrote:tickets on sale already? man, i hope they still got VIP tickets in June. Main question is, with the convention there for a few days, I need to look into hotels lol.

Just book a room at the LAX Hilton. I did that last year and it was only $80 a night plus they will have a special deal for rooms at the hotel if you get a VIP package.
Cman

Postby jacob_burman » Wed May 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Cman wrote:
jacob_burman wrote:tickets on sale already? man, i hope they still got VIP tickets in June. Main question is, with the convention there for a few days, I need to look into hotels lol.

Just book a room at the LAX Hilton. I did that last year and it was only $80 a night plus they will have a special deal for rooms at the hotel if you get a VIP package.

DAMN 80 bucks a night??? That's INSANE lol.
jacob_burman

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed May 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Damn just 80 bucks, well I don't live that far from the hotel but if I did that would be a great deal
Souf Centrol

Postby jacob_burman » Thu May 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Damn just 80 bucks, well I don't live that far from the hotel but if I did that would be a great deal

really? I paid like 30-40 bucks for a hostel in LA during the Denver breakdown for a Raw and SD show lol. 80 bucks a night is just a little too much out of my tight budget.
jacob_burman

Postby El Asian » Fri May 07, 2010 2:45 pm

deadmandevilman wrote:

That would cool if they did that during the convention for any ticketholder. like early, around 1 pm. then at night All star weekend featuring the talent of Chikara and or Dragon Gate.

actually I don't think it would work for any ticket holder really, depending how big the crowd gets for the main shows at night, it probably be easier and for the better to just give to the VIP holders especially if it was going to be a quick showcase for a local fed plus it gives the people who bought the VIP tickets an extra show to check out before the main show at night
El Asian

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 am

Based on the feedback we received from WrestleReunion 4, we are implementing some changes in our tickets and what they include. The majority of people wanted to have more options rather than the all inclusive tickets we offered last year. For WrestleReunion 5 the following will be offered for our VIP Tickets:

VIP Tickets will go on sale at 10am (eastern) on Saturday, May 22nd. Each VIP ticket holder will be issued a number in the order they are purchased. This number will determine where you are in line for your autographs or photo ops. All VIP ticket holders will be admitted to the three (3) VIP Exclusive Q&As. VIP Exclusive Q&As will be held on Thursday night, Friday (10am-noon), and again on Friday (2-4pm).

VIP Autograph Ticket ($99) - This ticket gets you two (2) autographs from each official WrestleReunion guest. Autograph sessions will be held on Saturday & Sunday.

VIP Photo Op Ticket ($99) - This ticket gets you one (1) photo op with each official WrestleReunion guest (with your own camera). Photo op sessions will be held on Saturday & Sunday.

You can get both the VIP Autograph & the VIP Photo Op Tickets for a special discounted price of $149. This discounted combo price is only good through Oct. 31st. On Nov. 1 there will be no combo discounted price.

Add-Ons:
All VIP ticket holders will also be given priority sale upgrades. All these will all be extra and you can pick and choose which events (or all) you want to be a part of. Pricing for the following will be announced once we have locked in the guests.

Breakfast/Lunch with Champions - Those that attended last year know this was a great opportunity to mingle with select WrestleReunion guests and will certainly want to attend this again.

Video Promos with WrestleReunion guests - Who wouldn
The_Sharpshooter

Postby deadmandevilman » Wed May 19, 2010 10:11 am

El Asian wrote:
deadmandevilman wrote:

actually I don't think it would work for any ticket holder really, depending how big the crowd gets for the main shows at night, it probably be easier and for the better to just give to the VIP holders especially if it was going to be a quick showcase for a local fed plus it gives the people who bought the VIP tickets an extra show to check out before the main show at night

well that one ballroom with the ring and seats was set up all day, so if someone used it in the afternoon, no big deal. The promoter made it extremely clear that the VIP's make the show happen, but they get so many bonuses already that I dont think it would hurt to let everyone see the locals put on a show.
deadmandevilman

Postby El Asian » Sun May 23, 2010 10:43 am

anyways, for those that haven't checked already, VIP tickets are on sale if anyone is interested
El Asian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum