Marijuanalogues

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Marijuanalogues

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Are there any PWG fans that dont blaze? I know I do so I dont count lol
Fsportsentertainment
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:34 am

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby fatallylost » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:54 pm

I know two, for sure... maybe three, but, I don't know the blond kid personally.
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby Evilguest » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Fsportsentertainment wrote:Are there any PWG fans that dont blaze? I know I do so I dont count lol


I don't
Snowflake or Killer Bee, no one knows.
User avatar
Evilguest
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:18 am
Location: the pit of despair

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Fsportsentertainment wrote:Are there any PWG fans that dont blaze? I know I do so I dont count lol

The kids lol

Cuz from the many responses I've seen almost everyone does at the shows with the THC and Marijuana chants lol
What's Your Core?
"OLE!" - El Generico
ULTRA COMBOOOO BUSTER!!!! K.O!!!!
ImageImage
#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling
User avatar
DjEn3rgy21
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby kikrusher99 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Stoned right now actually. But seriously we need a big blunt session, but where? Kinda outta town so idk? Gonna be in town midday Sat. Can't Wait!
ImageImage
User avatar
kikrusher99
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:10 pm
Location: Oly, WA

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby Benjamin Tomas » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Are there any PWG fans that dont blaze? I know I do so I dont count lol




I don't blaze.
Benjamin Tomas
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:44 pm
Location: Orange, California

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby jacob_burman » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Fsportsentertainment wrote:Are there any PWG fans that dont blaze? I know I do so I dont count lol


I wanna say I don't, but I usually have these urges maybe 3-4 times a year cause of back pain or depression. Besides that, though, usually don't.
jacob_burman
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Marijuanalogues

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:48 pm

kikrusher99 wrote:Stoned right now actually. But seriously we need a big blunt session, but where? Kinda outta town so idk? Gonna be in town midday Sat. Can't Wait!


Hell yeah we need to have a big session, would be great if we could find a spot by the show.

We already are going to get elevated, that's enevitable lol
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
kikrusher99 wrote:Stoned right now actually. But seriously we need a big blunt session, but where? Kinda outta town so idk? Gonna be in town midday Sat. Can't Wait!


Hell yeah we need to have a big session, would be great if we could find a spot by the show.

We already are going to get elevated, that's enevitable lol


lol we could all do the proverbial disappearing act that Tornado and Kendrick did one day in the back of the parking lot with a cloud of smoke haha
What's Your Core?
"OLE!" - El Generico
ULTRA COMBOOOO BUSTER!!!! K.O!!!!
ImageImage
#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling
User avatar
DjEn3rgy21
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:
kikrusher99 wrote:Stoned right now actually. But seriously we need a big blunt session, but where? Kinda outta town so idk? Gonna be in town midday Sat. Can't Wait!


Hell yeah we need to have a big session, would be great if we could find a spot by the show.

We already are going to get elevated, that's enevitable lol


lol we could all do the proverbial disappearing act that Tornado and Kendrick did one day in the back of the parking lot with a cloud of smoke haha

Dude, Im all down for a giant smoke session at the show... Bring some Kush, blaze and enjoy the show... Ive never seen the Kendrick and tornado skit before. Where is that from? Im gonna look it up on youtube right now!!!!!
Fsportsentertainment
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:34 am

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby deadmandevilman » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:20 pm

it was less of a skit and more of along the lines of kendrick showing up to the venue, then like five minutes later him and tornado leaving, going behind the ring truck. they smelled like they rolled around in it on the way back.
deadmandevilman
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:36 pm

deadmandevilman wrote:it was less of a skit and more of along the lines of kendrick showing up to the venue, then like five minutes later him and tornado leaving, going behind the ring truck. they smelled like they rolled around in it on the way back.

hahaha oh yeah it was
What's Your Core?
"OLE!" - El Generico
ULTRA COMBOOOO BUSTER!!!! K.O!!!!
ImageImage
#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling
User avatar
DjEn3rgy21
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby IronMonkey » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:18 pm

one of my favorite pre-show blazing memories involved sitting in the car with Jack Evans trying not to piss myself laughing as he was telling us how in the past he had tried drinking bleach and vinegar to avoid a drug test. I miss that dude!
User avatar
IronMonkey
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: Hollywood, CA

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Bleach and vinegar? Wtf
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby fatallylost » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 pm

HE'S HARDCORE! HE'S HARDCORE!
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby drop19 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Guess I should leave my CM Punk and D.A.R.E. shirts at home next weekend....
drop19
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm
Location: Bakersfield, CA

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby Madvillian » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:52 pm

drop19 wrote:Guess I should leave my CM Punk and D.A.R.E. shirts at home next weekend....


haha, yeah, everyone leave your John Cena t-shirts at home too, I can see you and i hate seeing those shirts at PWG shows
Image

#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling
@MFMad
User avatar
Madvillian
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 am
Location: Olympia, WA

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby jacob_burman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Madvillian wrote:
drop19 wrote:Guess I should leave my CM Punk and D.A.R.E. shirts at home next weekend....


haha, yeah, everyone leave your John Cena t-shirts at home too, I can see you and i hate seeing those shirts at PWG shows


can I at least wear my orange Cena wrist bands LOL
jacob_burman
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby b2u » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:47 am

It's amazing how at least one of these seven pages is devoted not to wrestling but gathering together for a big smoke out. Gotta love Socal.
b2u
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:08 pm

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby fatallylost » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Madvillian wrote:
drop19 wrote:Guess I should leave my CM Punk and D.A.R.E. shirts at home next weekend....


haha, yeah, everyone leave your John Cena t-shirts at home too, I can see you and i hate seeing those shirts at PWG shows


Hey asshole, I have feelings too!

CE-NA CE-NA CE-NA!
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests