PWG needed/wanted wrestlers thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: PWG needed/wanted wrestlers thread

Postby Meltman » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:19 pm

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Divas Mickie James and Katie Lea Burchill as well as Superstars Shelton Benjamin, Kung Fu Naki, Slam Master J and Jimmy Wang Yang as of today, April 22, 2010. We wish them the best in all future endeavors.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy Yang back in PWG. Very surprised Shelton and Mickie got fired.
Meltman

Postby Sickler » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:23 pm

WGTT for DDT4? :D
Sickler

Postby El Asian » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:07 pm

some surprises to see Mickie James and Funaki are gone out of everyone, my opinions on how or if PWG should bring them in

Sho Funaki (or just Funaki or Kung Funaki) - I'll probably support this as long as PWG reunites him with Dick Togo, MEN's Teioh, and TAKA Michinoku for a one night only Kaientai reunion against some other 4 guys to represent PWG

Katie Lea - I wouldn't mind this personally, maybe reunite her with Paul Burchill in PWG as well and also put in matches against Christina Von Eerie or even Chuck Taylor or Joey Ryan or maybe a intergender tag match with Katie Lea and Paul Burchill against Hero and Candice

Jimmy Yang - wouldn't mind Yang back in PWG, I would love to see PWG put him against London because if anyone remembers Yang as Akio in his 1st run with the WWE, he had awesome series of matches with London on Velocity, it would be interesting to see those 2 go at it without the WWE restrictions or whatever or maybe if they can recreate that magic those 2 had on Velocity

Mickie James - I probably wouldn't mind, maybe put against a bunch of other women PWG has (plus Joey Ryan) but I do wonder if she'll go under Mickie James or will she return as Alexis Laree

Ray Gordy (or Slam Master J or Jesse) - I wouldn't care, probably best not bring him in right now anyways, he'll probably go to AJPW or NOAH to improve maybe though, so maybe he'll pull a Giant Bernard and impress people

Shelton Benjamin - I wouldn't mind and I would love to see him reunite with Charlie Haas and put them against a bunch of tag teams PWG has at this point
El Asian

Postby fatallylost » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:15 am

If they bring in Katie Lea, I will personally wash, wax, and vacuum the cars of whoever-the-hell runs this place now adays.
fatallylost

Postby jacob_burman » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:52 pm

fatallylost wrote:If they bring in Katie Lea, I will personally wash, wax, and vacuum the cars of whoever-the-hell runs this place now adays.

you wouldn't be the only one. Katie Lea is a top talent that needs to be brought over to PWG.
jacob_burman

Postby Tarfoo » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03 pm

It's funny how every single time someone is future endeavored they need to be brought to PWG. In all fairness, fuck it. I prefer focusing on established talent and new storylines, as well as giving locals exposure.
Tarfoo

Postby El Asian » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:04 pm

to be fair, I think some of the released WWE guys like Paul Burchill, Shelton Benjamin, and Jimmy Yang would probably do really well with people already established in PWG like Chris Hero, Davey Richards, Kenny Omega, or El Generico the most and speaking of being released, surprised Chris Daniels hasn't been brought back yet, maybe after DDT4 or something

and I'm gonna suggest to PWG to bring back Kaz Hayashi to go with the Kaientai reunion that I suggested earlier
El Asian

Postby Whoblehwah » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:05 pm

I wish PWG would book Cheech and Cloudy. They're so underrated. ROH uses them, but will never push them. I think they could do good against, The Bucks, Los Luchas, The Cutlers, and The Dynasty.
Whoblehwah

Postby El Asian » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:46 pm

yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Cheech and Cloudy, I think they would fit in PWG and now that you bring up Los Luchas, I really hope PWG brings them back again soon

and as anyone can see from my sig, I'm starting my campaign to have Masada be participate this year's BOLA, because it worked for Kenny Omega, who else is with me on this?
El Asian

Postby El Asian » Fri May 21, 2010 9:18 pm

in case anyone is thinking this and I might as well mention this before someone does suggest this but no on Carlito
El Asian

Postby jacob_burman » Fri May 21, 2010 11:39 pm

El Asian wrote:in case anyone is thinking this and I might as well mention this before someone does suggest this but no on Carlito

Carlito doesn't seem like the type of guy that would do many Indy shows. He'll probably go back working with his father or MAYBE TNA. I'd be VERY surprised if he worked the Indy circuit.
jacob_burman

Postby El Asian » Wed May 26, 2010 12:48 pm

jacob_burman wrote:
El Asian wrote:in case anyone is thinking this and I might as well mention this before someone does suggest this but no on Carlito

Carlito doesn't seem like the type of guy that would do many Indy shows. He'll probably go back working with his father or MAYBE TNA. I'd be VERY surprised if he worked the Indy circuit.

yeah but I'm just covering my bases in case somebody suggests Carlito

anyways, watching the London and Kendrick shoot, London mentions Michael Shane/Matt Bentley and says he's tried to get Bentley booked for a few promotions, I wonder if PWG was one of those feds that London was talking about, personally, not a huge fan of Bentley but I wouldn't complain if PWG does book the guy
El Asian

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum