My PWG experience thus far...............

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

My PWG experience thus far...............

Postby Pinky » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:56 am

[i]For those who do not know who I am, I am Liz or Pinky *the fans at my first PWG show gave me this name on March 18, 2006*

I had never been to an indy show in LA and I was xcited to go and watch all of the action. All was peaceful until Scorpio showed up and was being a bore in the ring. I had my choice words for him and he said *If it wasnt for those fingers, you would stil be a virgin* From that moment on, hee has been my numbr arch enemy and Jade as well.

Last nights show, Scorpio and Jade were in the ring being a BORE as usual. I yelled out BLAH BLAH BLAH and he told me to sit my ass down! Well that kick started things from there. My baby Sabin was wrestling him and I cheered the loudest for him and was not about to be imtimidated by anyone. Jade started in on me, literally callin me out and being the woman I am, I left my seat and proceeded to chase her around the ring in HEELS, no less, lol!!! She ran from me as Scorpio grabbed a chair and acted like he was going to hit me. By this time, Sabin, and security had to hold me back from kicking some major ass. Once Scorpio walked away, Sabin raised my hand, the crowd as bouncin off the walls by this time and I pretty much was his personal cheerleader durin the entire match. When Jade tried to get involved, Sabin said *Dont let me get my girl!!* and I stood up to challenge her AGAIN if need be.

Let it be known, I love me some Sabin and will cheer for him always. Thank you Sabin and PWG for allowin me to be apart of the action. *I am ettin the DVD of this when it comes out, lol*

See ya'll this eve for Night 2 of the All Star Weekend!!!!!!

Kisses and Hugs,
Liz
AKA
Pinky
Pinky

Postby Paul Burns » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:51 am

Damn, thats one awesome story. I wish I was Sabin's female cheerleader! Hope that shows on DVD, 'cause I reckon that'd be pretty funny to watch (I wonder what Ex/Disco's thoughts will be when they're commentating)
Paul Burns

Postby Sillentassasin » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:41 pm

NO wonder.. lol.. i was like is this staged or is it real?

well.. :)
Sillentassasin

Postby CheMateo » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:37 pm

It was legit.
CheMateo

Postby Top_Gun_Mark_2 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:15 pm

I hate fans who try to get themselves over at shows :roll:
Top_Gun_Mark_2

Postby urmomsurdad » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:58 pm

hey great.... real proud of ya.
keep up the good work...
you're super.
urmomsurdad

My Thoughts

Postby Pinky » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:51 pm

Top_Gun_Mark_2 wrote:I hate fans who try to get themselves over at shows :roll:

Let me explain something to you PAL. I DO NOT try to get myself over in anyway, shape, or fashion. To even make a statement such as the one you made was really ignorant on your part. First of all, YOU NEVER met me and you DO NOT know me in the least.

What I did was out of sheer fun and the fact that I cannot stand Scorpio or Jade. Had you been at the show on Saturday you would have seen this for yourself. It seems you are just pissed that I had an AWESOME time at the show and I will continue to do so.

If you should ever feel the need to challenge me FACE TO FACE at a future PWG show, by all means, BRING IT ON!!!!!! I will tell you to your face these exact words I am typing here.

Good Day
Pinky

Re: My Thoughts

Postby Top_Gun_Mark_2 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:19 am

Pinky wrote:
Top_Gun_Mark_2 wrote:I hate fans who try to get themselves over at shows :roll:

Let me explain something to you PAL. I DO NOT try to get myself over in anyway, shape, or fashion. To even make a statement such as the one you made was really ignorant on your part. First of all, YOU NEVER met me and you DO NOT know me in the least.

What I did was out of sheer fun and the fact that I cannot stand Scorpio or Jade. Had you been at the show on Saturday you would have seen this for yourself. It seems you are just pissed that I had an AWESOME time at the show and I will continue to do so.

If you should ever feel the need to challenge me FACE TO FACE at a future PWG show, by all means, BRING IT ON!!!!!! I will tell you to your face these exact words I am typing here.

Good Day

I hate it even worse when they try and get themselves over on messageboards. :roll:
Top_Gun_Mark_2

Postby Big Joe » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:28 am

Good Day? What is this chick, Jim Fannin?

And that quote in her sig makes me think this is the same chick that I have an issue with at the IWS board.
Big Joe

Postby Slappy » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:38 am

I've got images of that scene from Next Friday, where Baby D is chasing poor Day-Day around the car.
Slappy

Postby dxreydx » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:02 am

Yeah no one at wrestling shows should have any fun which means no chanting, or clapping or interacting with the wrestlers that is toally off limits.

Let people have their fun they pay good money and if they want to be part of the show let them.

Ed Power, Bruce Leroy these guys are part of the guy and DON'T pay, but they are on because of their some what star power.

If PWG didn't want fans interacting shows would be boring and Super Dragon always messes with Ceasar and I doubt SD is tryign to get Ceasar over.

I mean topgun should just sit there and be quiet and the next show so it could look awesome on dvd.............
dxreydx

Postby Hulkushi » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:22 pm

Jade and Scorpio are always Entertaining.

Jade had her BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY rockin everywhere.

Yeah dude I was there last night, weird that you had a nickname given to you, but hey you're way better than that Big nosed weenie boy
Hulkushi

Postby Sillentassasin » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:40 pm

Hulkushi wrote:Jade and Scorpio are always Entertaining.

Jade had her BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY rockin everywhere.

Yeah dude I was there last night, weird that you had a nickname given to you, but hey you're way better than that Big nosed weenie boy

the one that was fighting with steen?
Sillentassasin

Postby Hulkushi » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:31 pm

the one who Bosh gave the Bare Ass Stinkface to
Hulkushi

Postby Sillentassasin » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:33 pm

ahh okay i remember that :P
Sillentassasin

Postby Pinky » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:19 pm

dxreydx wrote:Yeah no one at wrestling shows should have any fun which means no chanting, or clapping or interacting with the wrestlers that is toally off limits.

Let people have their fun they pay good money and if they want to be part of the show let them.

Ed Power, Bruce Leroy these guys are part of the guy and DON'T pay, but they are on because of their some what star power.

If PWG didn't want fans interacting shows would be boring and Super Dragon always messes with Ceasar and I doubt SD is tryign to get Ceasar over.

I mean topgun should just sit there and be quiet and the next show so it could look awesome on dvd.............

Thank you very much my dear, appreciate it a bunch. And I am just a fan who loves wrestling and hates that Scorpio and Jade. See ya at the next show and I cannot wait to purchase the dvd, should be awesome.

Pinky
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:38 pm

Big Joe wrote:Good Day? What is this chick, Jim Fannin?

And that quote in her sig makes me think this is the same chick that I have an issue with at the IWS board.

Hello,

I do not know who you are and I can assure you that I am not this chick you had issues with on another board. Who am I you want to know so bad?? Well here is the breakdown as only I can do it: I am a HUMAN BEING, a WOMAN, MOTHER of my 8 year old son, a kick ass girlfriend to my man, a wrestling fanatic who has loved this business and everything about it since the age of 5 and I am now 30. I am a woman who doesnt take crap from anyone and will tell you to your face just how it is.

I am sure this answers ALL of your questions.

GOOD DAY
Pinky

Postby los_reyes65 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:49 pm

You shouldn't bother arguing Pinky, they will just gang up on you no matter what you say.

Personally I think what you did sounds cool. Fan interaction is one of the thing that makes indy wrestling different from WWE. Of course most people on these boards think it should all be done their way and if it is done any other way it's just stupid.
los_reyes65

Postby shyboy13 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:15 pm

los_reyes65 wrote:You shouldn't bother arguing Pinky, they will just gang up on you no matter what you say.

Very true!

los_reyes65 wrote:...Fan interaction is one of the thing that makes indy wrestling different from WWE. Of course most people on these boards think it should all be done their way and if it is done any other way it's just stupid.

Nice post! I agree. While I cannot say I agree that it was cool that she tried to attack Jade Chung I will cannot say that I hated it either. It is not really my concern as I know none of them and feel no emotional attachment to either. Although I must admit that Jade Chung looks pretty damn good...sorry I digress.

I think many of the people who post here and attack other people are lashing out because many PWG fans are new. For some reason I cant fully comprehend they dont seem to like "outsiders". The problem with this is that if it were not for new fans then PWG would be just like any other indy fed in SoCal. With PWGs popularity and awesome shows new fans are going to come. Old fans fail to realize that it is a good thing that PWG has become so popular. New fans = more money for PWG. Not everyone thinks that fans should not cheer because it makes wrestlers mad. Not everyone wants to be friends with the wrestlers. Some people just want to show up and have a good time. Some people dont spend every waking minute on the internet learning about wrestling. Some people want to dress like Indiana Jones. As PWG becomes popular it is going to attract more people and not everyone is going to make the old fans happy.
shyboy13

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:56 pm

The entire "new fans vs. old fans" statement is pretty dumb, as it's not just old fans trashing people who try to get themselves attention. Most of the Cena Fan heat stemmed from the newer fans because they hate John Cena.

I'm all for fan interactions at shows. It's great to see people get into shows and cheer/boo faces and heels, but I hate seeing people try to make themselves the center of attention, and ever worse, when people make a bunch of posts about those people attention whores. I hated the Tard Boy/Cena Fan shit whenever people kept posting about them and when they went out of their way to become the show. I have no problem with the black chick because she's not doing anything to get over, although there are some moments when she can get a little carried away. As long as people aren't overreacting to shit like they did with the Tard Boy crap, I see nothing wrong with her.
SoCalAndy

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum