Super Dragon-One Last Match-Petition

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Super Dragon-One Last Match-Petition

Postby CheMateo » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Cool video Hayabusa420. I always trip out at seeing that footage of the dark match from Thunder. It would've been cool if Super Dragon also got signed along with Blitzkrieg. They certainly made people sit up and notice.

X. Signed again.
CheMateo

Postby Meltman » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Hayabusa420 wrote:I already signed this but here is the new tribute i just finished called Super Dragon-Evolutions End? It features footage from all 4 Super Dragon Evolutions and has some additional footage.I figured some of you guys might appreciate it.Thank you to Tigerdriver98 for some of the footage I used.

Amazing video dude. Super Dragon has the coolest repertoire of any wrestler. Really enjoyed this a lot.

Poor Quick, how many Barry White Drivers did he take?
Meltman

Postby Joku2 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 am

i would sign but where is the petition ?
Joku2

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:43 am

Awesome video there! Watching those old highlights makes me wish Dragon would make a comback but the ONLY way he should get back in the ring is if he's in shape and not looking like he is now. IT's sad to watch these clips and go DAMN when Dragon was at his best there were few guys who could touch him in the ring. Now I don't want Dragon to come back and possibly hurt someone or even himself. As much as I want a Super Dragon return to PWG it probably won't happen which makes me sad but at least the last time we saw him was his run in with Joey a few years ago and that was a pretty fun brawl that went around the Legion Hall
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby KickToKill » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Super Dragon is the reason why I got into PWG, Seeing him live at CZW & JAPW I was happy as hell to have a "new" favorite wrestler again. After getting into PWG is when I got crazy about the rest of the crew like Bosh, Generico, Steen, Excalibur, Disco, etc but SD was the man. I like current day PWG as well but 2004-2007 was the best
KickToKill

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum