The Matches for PWG "CrazyMania" Night 2...

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

The Matches for PWG "CrazyMania" Night 2...

Postby pwgmaxfan » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:08 am

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend Crazymania Night 1, and missed out on alot of great matches. Could someone please help me and let me know what matches are on the card for night 2? Thank you.
pwgmaxfan

Re: The Matches for PWG "CrazyMania" Night 2...

Postby Jimmy The Lobster » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:26 am

pwgmaxfan wrote:Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend Crazymania Night 1, and missed out on alot of great matches. Could someone please help me and let me know what matches are on the card for night 2? Thank you.

PWG World Tag Team Championship Match
Super Dragon & Davey Richards (c) vs. Cape Fear (El Generico & Quicksilver)
This match will take place even if Super Dragon becomes PWG World Champion on Night One.

Roderick Strong vs. Kevin Steen or Matt Sydal

Arrogance ("Photogenic" Chris Bosh & Scott Lost) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe)
This match will take place even if Chris Bosh becomes PWG World Champion on Night One.

MDogg 20 vs. Frankie Kazarian or Jimmy Yang

Disco Machine & Nemesis vs. The Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero)

Los Luchas (Phoenix Star & Zokre) vs. Alex Koslov & Ronin

The Dino Winwood Challenge
Joey Ryan vs. ???
Dino has a mystery opponent in store for Joey Ryan, and if Joey manages to retain the title on Night One, the PWG World Championship will be on the line!

Plus Chris Sabin, "The New Age Punisher" B-Boy, Scorpio Sky, "The Pinoy Boy" TJ Perkins, Excalibur, and Top Gun Talwar!

I took this right from the first sticky post

your welcome :lol:
Jimmy The Lobster

Postby Sillentassasin » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:44 am

Semifinals and Finals of #1 Contender Tourney

PWG World Tag Team Championship Match
Super Dragon & Davey Richards (c) vs. Cape Fear (El Generico & Quicksilver)

Roderick Strong vs. Matt Sydal

Arrogance ("Photogenic" Chris Bosh & Scott Lost) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe) They will change this since the Briscoes No Showed on night one

MDogg 20 vs. Jimmy Yang

Disco Machine & Nemesis vs. The Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero) This happened last night so i dont know if they will do the same match two nights in a row

Los Luchas (Phoenix Star & Zokre) vs. Alex Koslov & Ronin

The Dino Winwood Challenge
Joey Ryan vs. ???

Dino has a mystery opponent in store for Joey Ryan, and if Joey manages to retain the title on Night One, the PWG World Championship will be on the line!

Plus Chris Sabin, "The New Age Punisher" B-Boy, Scorpio Sky, "The Pinoy Boy" TJ Perkins, Excalibur, and Top Gun Talwar!

That should be an up to date list with everything u guys need to know
Sillentassasin

Postby pwgmaxfan » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:06 am

Thank you very much for the replies, I'll definitely be attending the event today. Thanks once again.
pwgmaxfan

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:09 am

Sillentassasin wrote:Arrogance ("Photogenic" Chris Bosh & Scott Lost) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe) They will change this since the Briscoes No Showed on night one

From what I heard, Briscoes had a flight issue and couldn't make it, but will be there tonight. HOPEFULLY that is true. And with Bosh possibly out... I think they'd just try for the Briscoes-Hero/Claudio match tonight.

I wonder what Sky, Excalibur, Lost, Disco, Nemesis, TJ and the rest will do too. Koslov also appears to be double booked with the Inoki Dojo. Wonder if he'll be able to make both shows in time.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to tonight's show. Should be one of PWG's best ever...
TigerDriver98

Postby JayJay » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:37 am

The Luchas won't be there. They were originally scheduled to wrestle both nights, but this was changed due to prior commitments.

You'll probably see the Kings Of Wrestling taking on some combo of either Bosh/Lost, Ronin/Koslov, or Disco/Nemesis.

Steen, Sabin, Kazarian, and B-Boy moved on in the tournament. Some combo of those four will wrestle each other.
JayJay

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum