PWG needed/wanted wrestlers thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: PWG needed/wanted wrestlers thread

Postby Meltman » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 pm

I hope Mack is next on the debutant list. We're overdue for a local debut after so many last year.

After that Avalon is my #2.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 pm

no offense but a bit disturbed that you refer your list as a debutant list

going back to Rhett Titus, I wouldn't mind him on the condition he's only there to team up with Kenny King at least
El Asian

Postby RobGrayson » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Bee Machine from Canada

Grimez / Giant Pharoah from NWA on Fire, whichever persona he wishes to use

Vance Nevada from Canada, trained Kenny Omega I have heard
RobGrayson

Postby RobGrayson » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Also, Shockwave the Robot

Portia Perez
RobGrayson

Postby El Asian » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm

other than maybe Portia Perez, they seem really boring and not really worth to waste the plane ticket for PWG and just because they trained someone, doesn't really mean PWG should automatically book them, you don't really see Tom Howard, Cincinnati Red, American Wild Child, or Shawn Michaels getting booked to PWG although even though it'll never happen at all, I would have loved to see Shawn Michaels in PWG

speaking of people who have trained wrestlers in PWG that I think PWG should book and I've suggested their name already, Dave Taylor and Jorge "Skyade" Rivera

and I already suggested this in its own topic but anyone up for Paul Burchill in PWG?
El Asian

Postby Victor » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 pm

I have some of the guys that everyone has mentioned but if we would get Avalon we need to he Brandon Parker this kid is good he is a pretty intense dude plus him and Avalon could have a good much I think if give the shot
Victor

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 pm

El Asian wrote:and I already suggested this in its own topic but anyone up for Paul Burchill in PWG?

Me. I'd be curious to see what he could do once freed from the "WWE style" where he could work a little freer.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby RobGrayson » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:09 am

Well Vance Nevada has done more then training Kenny Omega, I just named that for people who may not know who he is. I think PWG could use some Beefy Goodness.

I've seen him, and the others I've mentioned live on shows in the Canadian Maritimes, I would love to see any of them get some more exposure. Besides Portia who I also like from Shimmer, I have not seen any of these wrestlers on any DVDs or anything.
RobGrayson

Postby El Asian » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm

I still think its best for PWG to either use either unknown guys locally in SoCal or fly in known guys outside guys instead of wasting a plane ticket on some unknown in Canada still unless that Vance Nevada guy is just in town or something
El Asian

Postby guerillamonsoon » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Since Christina Von Eerie has become more or less an in demand regular I think we should probably start including her boyfriend (sorry guys) Dante from North American Wrestling in Fresno it's only a 3 and a half hour drive and he's pretty talented plus he'd get some instant heat by being Mr. Von Eerie.

While he's driving down he might as well carpool with White Collar Criminal also from NAW and pretty talented in my opinion. Why not have the two of them form some kind of Central Valley CA centric tag team for DDT4?

If you can get past the terrible terrible music here's some little highlight reels of these guys that I found on the ol' intrawebs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQVtcBBtbnk eh I can't find the white collar criminal highlight reel i saw a few months ago but im sure if you're interested enough it's out there.
guerillamonsoon

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:17 pm

guerillamonsoon wrote:Since Christina Von Eerie has become more or less an in demand regular I think we should probably start including her boyfriend (sorry guys) Dante from North American Wrestling in Fresno it's only a 3 and a half hour drive and he's pretty talented plus he'd get some instant heat by being Mr. Von Eerie.

While he's driving down he might as well carpool with White Collar Criminal also from NAW and pretty talented in my opinion. Why not have the two of them form some kind of Central Valley CA centric tag team for DDT4?

I thought Dante was retired, and I have never been impressed by anyone else in NAW.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby El Asian » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 pm

I don't to seem negative again but I don't think its a good idea to give them a spot in DDT4 especially as they really would be unknown to most PWG fans but I'm not against the idea of putting them for a non-tournament match for DDT4 instead though

anyways, am I the only one that wants Topgun Talwar and Disco Machine back in PWG? Talwar has been at the shows a few times and both guys are back wrestling now it seems, it be nice to see them in a PWG ring again
El Asian

Postby Evilguest » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Disco and Topgun back.
Evilguest

Postby CheMateo » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:27 pm

I think it'd be cool to see both Disco and Topgun in action again.
CheMateo

Postby RobGrayson » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 am

I just heard that a certain Fallen Angel is free ...
RobGrayson

Postby erikstans07 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 am

RobGrayson wrote:I just heard that a certain Fallen Angel is free ...

Yessir! Daniels back to PWG, PLEEEEASE!
erikstans07

Postby musdy » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:17 pm

I thought he sucked in PWG??
musdy

Postby Meltman » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 pm

musdy wrote:I thought he sucked in PWG??

It's a slippery slope with Daniels. He's had some really great matches in PWG, but he's also mailed it in. But the consistency is off.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:28 pm

honestly, I would not mind seeing Chris Daniels back in PWG, like mentioned before, he is a bit off as times he'll mail it in while other times, he'll have really good matches here in PWG

and speaking of probably leaving TNA soon as well, I would like to see Homicide back in PWG, I know there hasn't been official word with Homicide but I have a feeling he'll be next
El Asian

Postby maxx powerz » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:30 pm

He needs someone willing to do most of the work for him, but if that happens, he can work a really smart match. Probably my favorite example in PWG was against Chris Hero at the first ASW. Chris Hero was epic is selling his knee injury, but it gave Daniels something to really focus on, and he was brutal in destroying that thing. Other than Daniels & AJ against Dragon & Davey, probably my favorite Daniels match in PWG.

But look, here's the thing. I don't know where he lives now, but Daniels is a SoCal legend. He's pretty much an instant Top 5 guy on the indys when it comes to name recognition now. I've never been a big fan of his work, as I too think he just coasts by a lot of the time. But I still think just based on who he is and what he's done in the world of wrestling, he'd be a fine guy to book along the lines of Austin Aries, where you bring him in four or five times a year. I wouldn't have anything against this.
maxx powerz

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum