Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Postby r1wchamp » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:05 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:
r1wchamp wrote:I can understand no Chuckie T, but no Lost?? That's ludacris! lol. No Kendrick either.

Lost posted on his Twitter account that he will be out of town during this show. As for Chuck Taylor and Brian Kendrick, perhaps they are booked somewhere else on the 10th. This doesn't seem like a date that PWG had booked too far in advance, it originally being the date of a canceled ROH show and all.

Yeah I know both London and Kendrick are booked at the end of this month in DGUSA, so maybe Kendrick is booked for a show around Phoenix or TNA obligations? Or maybe on the east coast. I honestly have NO idea when the next Evolve show is but Chuck and Hero both wrestle there so it could be that, and I can see Kendrick wrestling there too.

Anways, I'm getting really stoked for Ryan Taylor/Brandon Gatson and Malachi/Bonham. Should be off the hook!
r1wchamp

Postby jacob_burman » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:24 pm

The main event looks awesome. But like others said, you notice the guys that aren't going to be there. I'd like to hear what Omega has to say after his loss and even see him get his rematch. Hero won his match against Shelley, so why not make it a triple threat. Chuck Taylor and El Generico should have something going down after the way Chuck walked out on him at the last show. But those guys all probably have something to do that night, so it is a bummer.

One match I'm looking forward to, though, is Ryan against Von Eerie. Joey is a damn good entertainer and wrestler, so this match should have the fans very interested. Hopefully I'll get to go, but with a new job, might be hard to get that night off. Well see, though.
jacob_burman

Postby Meltman » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:47 am

El Asian wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:You guys have to understand something, If Cutlers, Robinson, Taylor, Goodtime, Gatson, Boham and other up and coming wresters stay in opening matches they will never make it. Thats why its awesome that PWG is giving them a push, they will become stars in PWG and will get international exposure. I can totally see Brandon Gatson going to ROH and perhaps even Japan in a not so distant future. These new PWG guys are very talented and they cant be stuck in opening matches forever, this is why I love this card. Give the younger talent the push they need to make it in this business.

I think the big issue with the local guys is the fact PWG has put them in the same matches against each other in some form, either in a tag match or a singles match

Yeah, the locals haven't had much chance to shine. The only ones who've faced outsiders are Gatson, LTP and Goodtime, and that was because of BOLA.

After Gatson wins this upcoming match, start pushing him. A rematch with Strong would be money, as the match wasn't that long.
Meltman

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Kendrick really hasn't done much in PWG since he debuted. To me London is a lot better.
krayzie Bone

Postby JAG » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Kendrick really hasn't done much in PWG since he debuted. To me London is a lot better.

Speaking of Kendrick. Which match was it when right before he locked up with his opponent a fan yelled "If you win I'll buy you a bowl!"?

I think it was BOLA, but i am not 100%. Anyone know?
JAG

Postby b2u » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

PWG_Silverback wrote:Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica takes place Saturday, April 10, 2010!
...but it could also guarantee Goodtime and LTP a spot. From there, they would only be one night and three matches away from becoming the new Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Champions.

I guess we know now that DDT4 is a one nighter again.
b2u

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm

JAG wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:Kendrick really hasn't done much in PWG since he debuted. To me London is a lot better.

Speaking of Kendrick. Which match was it when right before he locked up with his opponent a fan yelled "If you win I'll buy you a bowl!"?

OH thats the Heel vs Heel match At BOLA 09 Night one that Austin Aries and Kendrick had! That shit was way to funny!!! Especially the ending of that match at the Bar.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:27 pm

I got my tickets, I'm going to get there early because at as the worm turns I bought front row and was basically sitting in general admission. Just on the same seat line as front row. I might be cold as shit but atleast I'll get good seats

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
JAG wrote:

OH thats the Heel vs Heel match At BOLA 09 Night one that Austin Aries and Kendrick had! That shit was way to funny!!! Especially the ending of that match at the Bar.

What happened at the bar
Souf Centrol

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:32 pm

After the match, both Kendrick and A Double casually walked over to the bar and Austin offered to buy Brian a beer while he ordered for a white wine.
AmericanWolvesMark

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:39 pm

AmericanWolvesMark wrote:After the match, both Kendrick and A Double casually walked over to the bar and Austin offered to buy Brian a beer while he ordered for a white wine.

That is awesome, thank you for giving me another reason to be pissed I missed that show
Souf Centrol

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:12 pm

[quote="Souf Centrol"]I got my tickets, I'm going to get there early because at as the worm turns I bought front row and was basically sitting in general admission. Just on the same seat line as front row. I might be cold as shit but atleast I'll get good seats

You gonna be cold in april in southern california? Obviously you never lived in Chicago LOL
krayzie Bone

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Well its cold for a place that's sunny all the time lol
Souf Centrol

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Dude, april is not cold in LA, last april I was already swimming in the ocean and enjoying the beech.

And as I was looking at the sea only one thing came to mind, the hybrid dolphins, pzzzzzzzzz
krayzie Bone

Postby Meltman » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:49 am

Is anyone else overly excited for Generico/London? I'm looking forward to it like crazy. No idea what to expect at all, which is maybe part of the excitement.
Meltman

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Meltman wrote:Is anyone else overly excited for Generico/London? I'm looking forward to it like crazy. No idea what to expect at all, which is maybe part of the excitement.

Thats the one I'm most looking forward too!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Dude, april is not cold in LA, last april I was already swimming in the ocean and enjoying the beech.
And as I was looking at the sea only one thing came to mind, the hybrid dolphins, pzzzzzzzzz

That's last april, every year nor day isn't the same. If it rains it will be cold, if its night time it will be cold. Its not normal but it does get cold to me. My skin might not be as thick as yours or something
Souf Centrol

Postby BillJames » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm

looks to be a really good show to bad i live on the east cost i think might get on dvd i got Kurt Russellreunion good show and waiting for As The Worm Turns DVD i know it has a lot with money but i hope pwg comes here some day i do love going to roh but i am a big pwg fan as well
BillJames

Postby iamnotdrtran » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Prediction: Briscoes don't show

which leads to
Londrick vs Bucks
iamnotdrtran

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:02 pm

iamnotdrtran wrote:Prediction: Briscoes don't show

which leads to
Londrick vs Bucks

I doubt it, besides I really want to see that Generico vs London Match, that one I have a feeling will be the show stealer for the night!!!

This would be my first time watching the Briscoes live so hopefully they show. If not PWG gives us the other great surprises they are usually known for.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby BillJames » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:43 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
iamnotdrtran wrote:Prediction: Briscoes don't show

which leads to
Londrick vs Bucks

I doubt it, besides I really want to see that Generico vs London Match, that one I have a feeling will be the show stealer for the night!!!

This would be my first time watching the Briscoes live so hopefully they show. If not PWG gives us the other great surprises they are usually known for.

that would be a good there match at Kurt Russellreunion was petty good i just hope Briscoes show really do i want to see a pwg match with Briscoes and bucks
BillJames

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum