New PWG career ideas for Human Tornado

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

New PWG career ideas for Human Tornado

Postby Madvillian » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:22 pm

OK, so I'm at terms with Tornado not wrestling because he's injured, but does that mean we have to loose Tornado? I think he should come in as a regular commentator with Excaliber and call the matches with him and sometimes random guests with the both of them. What do you guys think?
Madvillian

Re: New PWG career ideas for Human Tornado

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

I think that's a great idea, I enjoy him on commentary. At the show he was looking really sad like he didn't want to leave and this was AFTER the speech. When he was standing near the door.

Special guest referee?
Souf Centrol

Postby deadmandevilman » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:33 pm

I think adding him as a ref would be a mistake. Commentary would be awesome though. Or like the new commissioner
deadmandevilman

Postby tmac9311 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Dragon Gate seems to have good success with putting retired or injured wrestlers at referee, I feel that be cool, although he couldn't bitch slap someone every match. I think he would be more well suited at commentary. The guest commentator every match i probably my favorite aspect of PWG, so I'm not sure how I feel about a regular 2 man announce booth shaped like a table. You could probably split both of those, as Rick Knox commentates pretty much every show, and we would get bitch slaps, dancing, and promos.
tmac9311

Postby Meltman » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:44 pm

I brought up earlier in the Random thread how Tornado should come back and manage an active wrestler. That's the best way of staying in the mix. Plus it would be a mutual boost for both parties.

Bottom line, Tornado's too charismatic to just sit at home.
Meltman

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:37 am

Yup. He needs to be involved somehow. Maybe a power struggle with Excalibur.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 am

brought up earlier in the Random thread how Tornado should come back and manage an active wrestler. That's the best way of staying in the mix. Plus it would be a mutual boost for both parties.

I just replied in other thread...oh well...here are my thoughts again...

I had an idea the other day for Tornado to manage LTP. Help him break out as a singles wrestler- as his pimp in training.
Have LTP imitate that dance kick in corner move (u know which one i'm talkin about) and even have LTP rock pimped-out gear like Tornado's...and a DND here are there by LTP would be cool too.
Or since PWG seems to be on fire with their women wrestling these days- Have Tornado elevate his pimp-ness to a whole new level and have him bring in and manage a new woman wrestler (maybe Aiden Riley...hot!) or a group of women wrestlers as his ho/hoes...
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 am

Him on commentary would be great! So many great ideas could come out from it. And still have random commentary from the other guys, from two having even 3 up there commentating on the show would be a brilliant idea.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Whoblehwah » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 am

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:Him on commentary would be great! So many great ideas could come out from it. And still have random commentary from the other guys, from two having even 3 up there commentating on the show would be a brilliant idea.

Hey dude, your sig is wrong. Its not Ultra Combo Buster, its ULTIMATE! ATOMIC! BUSTAAAAAAAAAAAH! Just letting you know.
Whoblehwah

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Whoblehwah wrote:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:Him on commentary would be great! So many great ideas could come out from it. And still have random commentary from the other guys, from two having even 3 up there commentating on the show would be a brilliant idea.

Hey dude, your sig is wrong. Its not Ultra Combo Buster, its ULTIMATE! ATOMIC! BUSTAAAAAAAAAAAH! Just letting you know.

Does it make you feel better now that you got that out of your system?

And you would have know what the insight would be in why I wrote that in my sig.

Now on with the thread
DjEn3rgy21

Postby El Asian » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:21 pm

if Tornado does something non-wrestling related for PWG, I hope something happens the same with Chris Bosh
El Asian

Postby Whoblehwah » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:36 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
Whoblehwah wrote:

Does it make you feel better now that you got that out of your system?

And you would have know what the insight would be in why I wrote that in my sig.

Now on with the thread

Wow. Overreactions ftl.

To the guy that mentioned Chris Bosh: That would be cool, but I don't know how good it'd work. He's been away for so long. I think it'd be weird to see him return and not wrestle. I could see him as an announcer, but not as a manager for some reason. Idk..... Maybe its just me.
Whoblehwah

Postby Meltman » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:42 pm

I feel Bosh could fit a Larry Sweeney-esque role pretty well. Help build up guys that perhaps aren't such great speakers.
Meltman

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum