PWG Hall of Fame?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG Hall of Fame?

Postby Whoblehwah » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:03 pm

With the recent breaking news of Human Tornado retiring, I found my self thinking about all the PWG (and So Cal wrestlers in general) that have retired. We've got Chris Bosh, Excalibur, Disco Machine, Top Gun Talwar, Super Dragon, Quicksilver, TARO, Blitzkrieg, Bobby Quance, Dino Windwood, and now Human Tornado. I think it would be nice if PWG started a hall of fame to honor these guys. Even if they didn't win many titles or main event shows, they were all a part of PWG and are all very missed. I say they could induct one person at every anniversary show, starting with Super Dragon I guess. Whose with me?

Note: Yes I know Blitzkreig never wrestled in PWG, but he is a retired So Cal wrestler so I guess he qualifies. Lol.
Whoblehwah

Re: PWG Hall of Fame?

Postby PWGnorthern » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm

i think that would be a great idea and Super Dragon does seem like a pretty logical choice for first entry, Human Tornado definately a close second
PWGnorthern

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah a hall of fame would be great
Souf Centrol

Postby tmac9311 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:32 pm

The only problem I have with the Hall Of Fame, is all these guys are young, and it is the wrestling business. If at anytime they wanted to come back they could, although it's not the end of the world to have a PWG HoFer wrestle again. I'm all for it
tmac9311

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum