bringing back Jack Evans?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

bringing back Jack Evans?

Postby El Asian » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:54 am

I know probably could have put this in the PWG needed wrestlers thread but I think it needs to be pointed, will see Jack return to PWG soon? Jack has been working other indies as of late, including JAPW and ROH, I would love to see Jack return to PWG and reform his tag team with Strong, maybe have them challenge for the tag titles that they technically never lost
El Asian

Re: bringing back Jack Evans?

Postby Meltman » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:20 am

I've always enjoyed Evans, I was amped when Evans/Strong won the belts and disappointed when he got lured in by whatever offer/threat AAA put on the table. Would love to see him return, though it would make sense if they PWG didn't bother again. I mean Teddy/Jack were in SoCal not long ago to face the Bucks, weren't they? Could've used 'em then.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 am

Meltman wrote:I've always enjoyed Evans, I was amped when Evans/Strong won the belts and disappointed when he got lured in by whatever offer/threat AAA put on the table. Would love to see him return, though it would make sense if they PWG didn't bother again. I mean Teddy/Jack were in SoCal not long ago to face the Bucks, weren't they? Could've used 'em then.

I think it was a few weeks after PWG just ran a show when Jack and Teddy had that match against the Young Bucks, I think PWG is willing to let things ago plus with teams like London and Kendrick and Motor City Machine Guns in PWG now, I would love for PWG to have them go against Strong and Evans
El Asian

Postby Lord Akiyama » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Evans/Strong vs. Machine Guns

Evans/Strong vs. Generation Me

Evans/Strong vs. London/Kendrick

Evans/Strong vs. Men of Low Moral Fiber

Those sound like tasty treats to me.
Lord Akiyama

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:14 am

Lord Akiyama wrote:

Tasty treats? .... I seen your pics buddy, you're not exactly Mr.Masculine. I don't think you should be using phrases like Tasty Treats unless you like it in the bum.

Evans is too sloppy of a worker. PWG might as well book any backyard wrestler out there working out on a trampoline. I like the balance PWG offers right now with their card. They can always just insert LTP with Strong if you want the same style but with less self masturbatory, no psychology, sloppy flips and dives.
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby Meltman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:54 am

I do agree that Evans can be sloppy sometimes, but he's a cool novelty act to bring in. Then again I'd gladly take a guy like PAC over Evans as far as special attractions are concerned.

Also LTP/Strong sounds kinda cool. I miss seeing a big man/little man tag team around. Not just PWG but anywhere.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 pm

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:
Lord Akiyama wrote:

Tasty treats? .... I seen your pics buddy, you're not exactly Mr.Masculine. I don't think you should be using phrases like Tasty Treats unless you like it in the bum.

wow, really necessary to act like a complete dick just to tell the guy he doesn't look that good? What fucking right does that give you to tell someone that he doesn't look attractive on a message board for an indy wrestling company? I guarantee you most people on this board aren't exactly the most good looking people ever, myself including, and I'm betting that your no looker yourself

anyways, personally if LTP teams up with someone bigger than him, I rather see PWG have LTP team up with Willie Mack honestly

and one tag team I would love PWG to reunite together, Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black
El Asian

Postby Victor » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Jack evens was at the EWF show last night he might be in for the AWS show where he will face EWF champion Ryan Taylor
Victor

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum