World Title Status For PWG?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby samoajoe » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:47 am

lol none of them even come close to both Dragon's or Joe,Roderick,Punk,Aries,Shelly, and i can go on forever thoses guys would be at the bottom of the list wen it comes to in ring skills in us indy's
samoajoe

Postby evilpaz » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:36 pm

BTW, nice "World Title" call to whoever yelled it out last night.
evilpaz

Postby Bushinyou » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:51 pm

Man, do ALL of the threads turn into these bitch fests?
Bushinyou

Postby shyboy13 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:30 pm

Bushinyou wrote:Man, do ALL of the threads turn into these bitch fests?

Nice observation. Unfortunately they do. People around here would rather cuss each other out than discuss wrestling. Perhaps some feel since they cant do it in real life they may as well do it here.
shyboy13

Postby It's A Bomb » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:22 pm

shyboy13 wrote:People around here would rather cuss each other out than discuss wrestling. Perhaps some feel since they cant do it in real life they may as well do it here.

Or maybe it's because some people make really stupid comments and deserve to be treated like garbage. Besides, it seems more people would rather bitch about little things, attempt comedy(only to fail), post uselss crap, kiss ass, come up with horrible booking ideas, and complain about DVDs taking awhile to be released.
It's A Bomb

Postby shyboy13 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:37 pm

It's A Bomb wrote:
shyboy13 wrote:People around here would rather cuss each other out than discuss wrestling. Perhaps some feel since they cant do it in real life they may as well do it here.

Or maybe it's because some people make really stupid comments and deserve to be treated like garbage. Besides, it seems more people would rather bitch about little things, attempt comedy(only to fail), post uselss crap, kiss ass, come up with horrible booking ideas, and complain about DVDs taking awhile to be released.

That "kiss ass" part was funny. I'll give you props for that even if I dont agree with everything you said. Hey I guess I'm just as guilty for posting something totally useless as those guys who kiss ass and/or attack other posters for no reason.
shyboy13

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum