Paul London in PW...D?!

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Paul London in PW...D?!

Postby FurryFan » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:30 pm

I just wanted to share this tidbit since Paul London is a PWG wrestler, or at least the Roster page thinks he is.

Last night, here in Reno, Nevada, our local wrestling group, Pro Wrestling Destination, presented their first show of the year. The main event was a tag-team flag match between Canada's Ballard Brothers and the USA's pairing of Paul London and Michael Shane (aka TNA's Matt Bentley). I have absolutely nothing but positive things to say about the experience. The match itself was great, with a hot finish consisting of a shooting star press and two Bentley superkicks before Paul got the American flag for his team. Both faces cut a very fan-friendly promo after the match, and their positive vibe was infectious. London and Shane were so gracious with fans, young and old, and I thought that they deserved me taking a few minutes to acknowledge their behavior last night.

They, along with Shane and Shannon Ballard, just seemed so eager to please and it was such a refreshing change of pace from the attitude you expect from "big names" that tour the indy circuit. Big thanks to all four of these guys.

P.S. - Michael Shane looks in great shape and I would not be surprised to see him return to tv in the next 6 months. Just sayin'.
FurryFan

Re: Paul London in PW...D?!

Postby CheMateo » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:36 pm

That's nice to hear. Hopefully London will come back soon. I wish he could've been a part of Kurt Russellreunion.
CheMateo

Re: Paul London in PW...D?!

Postby The Dan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:31 am

That's good to hear, as I will have the privilege of seeing London and El Generico among others preform over here in May. Really looking forward to it.
:mrgreen:
The Dan

Return to General Discussion