UPW "Locked and Loaded" Live show report (w/ PWG s

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

UPW "Locked and Loaded" Live show report (w/ PWG s

Postby TigerDriver98 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:50 pm

Hey,

Me, and fellow PWG board poster "SuplexMonthlyJay" wrote this report for SoCalUncensored.com.. but since it featured so many of PWG's stars (Disco Machine, Joey Ryan, Chris Bosh, PUMA/TJ Perkins, Scorpio Sky, Human Tornado and Scorpio Sky's abs) I thought people here would possibly enjoy it too, if they were drunk enough.

So here it is:

Planes, Trains and Automobiles Report Vol. 5: UPW March 25th

Hello, my name is Paul Newberry. And I'd like to welcome you to the long dreaded return of the "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" live report series. For this report, I will be Co-Reviewing the event with SCU newcomer, Jay Doring. Who will be covering the match details, while I try to cover the other details. Sorts like Jesse Ventura to his Gorilla Monsoon as it were. So let me start off by saying hello to Terry, Tyrell and Jade in Minneapolis (such a dated reference...)

But first, I have a question for you. Do you remember UPW? Well it's back! Not in pog form but rather in live show form! As they present "It's Fargin' WAR" March 25th 2006 at the OC Dojo in San Clemente.

Jay: Evenin' y'all, and um, Paul...this show is actually called UPW "Locked and Loaded," "Fargin' War" is the BiG Pro show over in Newhall.

Paul: Well, that's just fargin' great. Most my material was based on the show being entitled "It's fargin' war" Oh well, fargin' matters aside, this will be a new experience for me, as despite attending SoCal shows for several years now, this will be my first ever UPW live show. I've only seen UPW previously on their short lived TV show that was on for around 53 seconds in 2001, and was actually the first place I got to see the likes of Samoa Joe, Frankie Kazarian, Spanky, Paul London, Scott Lost, Hardkore Kidd, B-Boy and Shannon Ballard in action. Now after a lengthy absence, UPW returns in a slightly different format... featuring mainly young local talent from all around SoCal trying to make a name for themselves in the promotion that has long been SoCal's Keymaster to the WWE's gate keeper. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us here...

Jay: I was extremely excited to go to this UPW show, and visit the birthing place of my favorite wrestler,
TigerDriver98

Postby astro_zombie » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:05 am

brokeback mountain jokes are already not funny. what a stupid crowd.
astro_zombie

Return to General Discussion