Bound for Glory

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Bound for Glory

Postby The Six » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Well it doesn't seem like anyone here attended, but I did, cause it's always nice to get a big show in Southern California, whatever you think of TNA. It was a good show, and good to see guys like MCMG, Daniels, and AJ back in the area. And of course guys like Sting and Steiner who I hadn't seen in person in years. If you had the time, all of you should have gone to this. All of you!!
The Six

Re: Bound for Glory

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:09 pm

I went and to be honest, I actually enjoyed myself. I can't stand TNA on TV but for some reason, it was better in person. It was nice seeing Daniels, Joe, Red etc. I know we couldn't have been the only ones there. I got a PWG chant started at one point and others joined in, so we were there in some capacity.
Fsportsentertainment

Postby OSKMIA » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:24 am

Yeah watching TNA on the tv doesn't do it justice when it comes to seeing it live. I'm still curious as to why so many people hate on TNA so much.
OSKMIA

Postby JAG » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 pm

I had fun there. Saw some PWG regulars from a distance. I saw someone who usually sits behind me at PWG front row on the hard camera side with a Joey shirt on. I was wearing a Green PWG shirt.
JAG

Return to General Discussion