Teddy Hart & Jack Evans vs. The Young Bucks...

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Teddy Hart & Jack Evans vs. The Young Bucks...

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:25 am

I've wanted to see this tag team debut in PWG for a little while now and it looks like another CA promotion (AWS) is going to beat PWG to it. I really hope PWG gives Jack Evans and Teddy Hart one last chance and brings 'em in because if this match happend inside of a PWG ring it would own.
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Re: Teddy Hart & Jack Evans vs. The Young Bucks...

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:40 pm

CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:I've wanted to see this tag team debut in PWG for a little while now and it looks like another CA promotion (AWS) is going to beat PWG to it. I really hope PWG gives Jack Evans and Teddy Hart one last chance and brings 'em in because if this match happend inside of a PWG ring it would own.

I agree, it's time to bury the hatchet. PWG make this match happen!!!

I can just see the possibility of tag team matches with like Chuck and Kenny, The Dynasty, The Cutlers , 2 Skinny Black Guys..... oh yes!!!! Please do it!!!!

I'll be at that other promotion as well. I've been dying to see them live. Especially without spanish commentary or in mute on my tv.

PWG I know your watching.... Lets do this.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby intowrestling » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:23 pm

YA IT IS GOING TO BE A GOOD CARD. BUT WHO IS THIS PAPPY PINEDA PROMOTION I HERD HE IS THE ONE THAT PUT IT TOGETHER OR WHO IS DOING IT AWS? WELL I DONT CARE BUT I HOPE THEY KEEP BRING SHOWS LIKE THIS.. CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHOW.
intowrestling

Postby Mr. Vegas » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Yeah, I went to a AAA show here in Las Vegas at the Orleans Arena last April and Teddy Hart and Jack Evans had a tag match that night. They're both really great wrestlers and I agree a PWG match between them and the Young Bucks would be awesome.
Mr. Vegas

Return to General Discussion