HOUSE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

HOUSE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby steven keen » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:01 pm

using the house lights last night was awesome. not only did my face not melt, but we were all able to see things clearly. i like the feel of the Sweatbox with the house lights. maybe thats my opinion, but i wanted to share. what is everyone elses opinions on the House lights??? :twisted:
steven keen

Re: HOUSE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Mark of the Dragon » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:05 pm

steven keen wrote:using the house lights last night was awesome. not only did my face not melt, but we were all able to see things clearly. i like the feel of the Sweatbox with the house lights. maybe thats my opinion, but i wanted to share. what is everyone elses opinions on the House lights??? :twisted:

I liked the house lights as well. It made viewing the matches much more enjoyable, for once my retna's weren't burnt out. An it also improved the quility of the pics I took. I don't know how the house lights will effect PWG's Video quality? But I'm hope'n that it improves the visability an the powers that be get rid of there lights an go to the house lights...
Mark of the Dragon

Postby JustJay » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:19 pm

The house lights were on for Uncanny Xmas and Card Subject to Change, and both shows looked perfectly okay on DVD. I'd rather PWG get rid of those lights because a) it saves them some money and setup time b) no more face melting/retina burning and c) it makes pic taking much easier.
JustJay

Postby bford24 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:34 pm

I am glad to hear they didn't use those horrible bright lights. I hope the do the same for ASW 3.
bford24

Postby scrub » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:40 pm

I'm guessing PWG will go back to the facemelting. Because "it looks good on DVD!" The house lights thing, I think that happened because a fuse box went out and half the lights and the sound rig went down with it. It wasn't Travis fucking up at all. He sure gets alotta shit from the fans, poor guy.
scrub

Postby steven keen » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:59 pm

True, that is the reason. BUT... i think that the PWG 6 (actually its only 2 that like the lights) should think about the fans being comfortable. everyone seemed more into the show last night than in recent shows cause everything was cleary MORE visible. thats all. i like it like that and it doesnt get as hot. i know that the wrestlers are 15-20 degrees hotter in there with the face melters! :twisted:
steven keen

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum