World Title Status For PWG?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

World Title Status For PWG?

Postby Bushinyou » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:14 pm

I assume PWG decided to grant itself World Title status after the recent trip to Europe. What was the reason ans explanation, if any, given for it? Even though I'm not really sure that PWG titles should be considered "World titles," I think it'd be cool to have PWG VS. CZW or PWG VS. ROH World title matches. It might pull in some decent crowds and get people talking about indy wrestling more.

What do you guys think?
Bushinyou

Postby astro_zombie » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:35 pm

eh...
astro_zombie

Postby ozmania » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:01 pm

Super Dragon defended it in Germany (WXW)
Kevin Steen defended it in Canada (IWS)
Joey Ryan defended it in Germany (PWG)
Joey Ryan defended it in England (PWG)
and if you want to include all defenses outside of California
Joey Ryan defended it in Philadelphia (CZW)

I think it clearly is a World Title.
ozmania

Postby astro_zombie » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:15 am

i wanna make clear that i am not disputing the titles world title status... my last post was pretty ambiguous. but i am not so sure about champion vs champion matches, like whats-his-face mentioned in the first post.
astro_zombie

Postby Big Joe » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:17 am

ozmania wrote:Kevin Steen defended it in Canada (IWS)

Name me a match. Right, there wasn't one. If there was, Damian would be murdering people in SoCal right now. AI AI AI!
Big Joe

Postby Lee » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:04 pm

Big Joe wrote:
ozmania wrote:Kevin Steen defended it in Canada (IWS)

Name me a match. Right, there wasn't one. If there was, Damian would be murdering people in SoCal right now. AI AI AI!

Yeah, I knew that couldn't be right.
Lee

Postby ozmania » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:02 pm

my bad - wrong fed.
ozmania

Postby d_mon » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:23 pm

didnt steen defend it against super dragon in czw also
d_mon

Postby samoajoe » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:38 pm

nope that was one of thoses gay CZW belts that mean nothing in indy wrestling
samoajoe

Postby Big Joe » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:31 pm

samoajoe wrote:nope that was one of thoses gay CZW belts that mean nothing in indy wrestling

Before you talk, learn what you're talking about. CZW's titles have been defended all around the world, dumbass.
Big Joe

Postby samoajoe » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:39 pm

Big Joe wrote:
samoajoe wrote:nope that was one of thoses gay CZW belts that mean nothing in indy wrestling

Before you talk, learn what you're talking about. CZW's titles have been defended all around the world, dumbass.
so that means there belts mean something ? why wont you CZW fans learn that ROH and PWG own that dumb little CZW or sould i say wannbe ECW fed. you CZW fans are just as bad as the JAPW fans.
samoajoe

Postby astro_zombie » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:43 pm

samoajoe wrote:
Big Joe wrote:

so that means there belts mean something ? why wont you CZW fans learn that ROH and PWG own that dumb little CZW or sould i say wannbe ECW fed. you CZW fans are just as bad as the JAPW fans.

dude you are being a serious prick right now.
astro_zombie

Postby Big Joe » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:14 pm

samoajoe wrote:
Big Joe wrote:

And you ROH fans are like cancer. Instead of sitting on your hands during a show, maybe you should blow the fucking roof off the place like we did last weekend. And to compare ECW and CZW is laughable, they're 2 totally different feds.
Big Joe

Postby samoajoe » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:23 pm

im a fan of all wrestling. if you go to the ROH boreds i tend to disagree with most of the dumb bots over there to. see i dont faver any company i just try to watch the best wrestling i can find and right now that would be ROH abd PWG and NOAH. your CZW fed is a joke the olny guys over there that know how to wrestle are Super Dragon,Chris Hero,Kevin Streen.
samoajoe

Postby Lee » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:05 pm

samoajoe wrote:im a fan of all wrestling. if you go to the ROH boreds i tend to disagree with most of the dumb bots over there to. see i dont faver any company i just try to watch the best wrestling i can find and right now that would be ROH abd PWG and NOAH. your CZW fed is a joke the olny guys over there that know how to wrestle are Super Dragon,Chris Hero,Kevin Streen.

Ruckus, Sabian, Sweeney, Generico, B Boy, Kingston, Eddy, Dutt, Castagnoli etc can't wrestle? Okay then.
Lee

Postby Big Joe » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:17 pm

samoajoe wrote:im a fan of all wrestling. if you go to the ROH boreds i tend to disagree with most of the dumb bots over there to. see i dont faver any company i just try to watch the best wrestling i can find and right now that would be ROH abd PWG and NOAH. your CZW fed is a joke the olny guys over there that know how to wrestle are Super Dragon,Chris Hero,Kevin Streen.

Your ignorance continues to stun me. Ever hear of a little show called "Best of the Best"? No? Yeah, that's what I thought. CZW is a perfect blend of every wrestling style on the earth, and that's why I go every month.
Big Joe

Postby dxreydx » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:24 pm

CZW is okay besides the fact there belts change hands a billion times
dxreydx

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:32 am

u know wut iz gay ur shitty grammer iz fucking gay and a fucking joke u r a homo bot who likes samoa joe lolz k?

I guess Excalibur can't wrestle either since he's in CZW, right? :roll:
SoCalAndy

Postby samoajoe » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:01 am

like i said before ill be the 1st one to tell anyone my grammer sucks and you know what i dont care. Samoa Joe is better then everyone in CZW smarta$$. the only good wrestlers in CZW are all PWG guys and all of them are better in PWG then they are in CZW.
samoajoe

Postby Big Joe » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:15 am

dxreydx wrote:CZW is okay besides the fact there belts change hands a billion times

That's funny. The world title has changed hands TWICE in the past 13 months. The junior title has changed hands five times. The tag belts? Four times. Ironman title? How does twice sound to you? Dear god boys and girls, you're being VERY ignorant right now.

like i said before ill be the 1st one to tell anyone my grammer sucks and you know what i dont care. Samoa Joe is better then everyone in CZW smarta$$. the only good wrestlers in CZW are all PWG guys and all of them are better in PWG then they are in CZW.

Derek Frazier, Sabian, Ruckus, Eddie Kingston, Cheech, Cloudy, Eddy, and Sonjay would all BEG to differ with you.
Big Joe

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum