Mortal Kombat vs DC

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Mortal Kombat vs DC

Postby CheMateo » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Okay how about this game. Anyone else play it? I know it's been out for like five months but I just barely got a chance to play it. I have to say it's a lot of fun, the graphics are great, and it's the best MK game since part II.

I think they did a very credible cross over with the DC universe. Both sides are represented well and the story mode is quite long. I started playing the story mode on the MK side. There was nothing more satisfying than playing as Scorpion and spearing Superman and telling him to "Get over here!" before uppercutting him.
CheMateo

Re: Mortal Kombat vs DC

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:26 am

CheMateo wrote:Okay how about this game. Anyone else play it? I know it's been out for like five months but I just barely got a chance to play it. I have to say it's a lot of fun, the graphics are great, and it's the best MK game since part II.

I think they did a very credible cross over with the DC universe. Both sides are represented well and the story mode is quite long. I started playing the story mode on the MK side. There was nothing more satisfying than playing as Scorpion and spearing Superman and telling him to "Get over here!" before uppercutting him.

I loved the game. Although it does repeat itself after a while. Other then that, the fact that it's the DC universe makes it a fun games. Especially with Superman and The Joker.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Watts » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:18 am

To quote Sir Charles Barkley, This game is turrible.
Watts

Postby CheMateo » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 am

Watchu talkin' 'bout Watts?
CheMateo

Return to General Discussion