Super Dragon places involvement in ROH/CZW feud

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Super Dragon places involvement in ROH/CZW feud

Postby Lord Akiyama » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:37 pm

During today's ROH/CZW double-shot at the ECW Arena beginning with the ROH show, BJ Whitmer representing ROH challenged Necro Butcher, representing CZW, to a brawl. Butcher eventually accepted and the two went at it. During which, Super Dragon, representing CZW and who later that night would challenge rival Kevin Steen for the Ironman Championship, hit the ring and laid out Whitmer. Butcher and Dragon leave as the ROH locker room cleared out.

Those representing CZW in the war with ROH has primarily been Butcher and Chris Hero, who has been at the front of the pack. This will likely elevate Super Dragon as the third lead for CZW.
Lord Akiyama

Postby samoajoe » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:04 pm

we could only dream to have Dragon vs Dragon for the ROH title
samoajoe

Postby Big Joe » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:23 pm

I was at the CZW show tonight, and it was SO fucking awesome. Next month, BJ Whitmer & Kevin Steen vs Super Dragon & a mystery partner (probably Necro Butcher). Dear fucking god.
Big Joe

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:12 am

I could care less about the ROH/CZW feud, the only thing I care about is this. Can anyone give me details of Super Dragon's interactions with that GLF faggot?
SoCalAndy

Postby theboy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:34 am

Apparently Super Dragon was mega-rudo last night. Going fucking crazy on the ROh fans, he even ripped off some kids ROH shirt, put it down his pants, rubbed it on his balls and then threw it back in the kids face. And heard of the infasmously annoying Green Lantern Fan? Well SD pushed him on the floor and threw a full cup of beer on him or something along those lines.
theboy

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:37 pm

Rob Naylor on CZWfans wrote:He was across the way from me.........SD definately got in his face and it looked mighty heated..........

Honestly, Super Dragon was undeniably great/bad depending if you are a CZW/ROH fan.....

I saw him just totally be a prick and scary and at one point, I believe he may have defaced ROH's boards they have around the railings with spraypaint......Seriously, he was amazing in all this chaos and shit. But the whole thing was just unreal......the post ROH main event angle went at least 6 minutes of heated brawling and fans going nuts and then 10-13 or so of CZW guys just totally taking over the ROH show and fucking up BJ Whitmer after they chased the rest out with a running weedwhacker....

Zandig cut a major promo and all kinds of shit was captured on tape.

I'm gonna reiterate, that CZW's show was really strong also. They cater to those South Philly fans and everyone seemed to bust their ass. I didn't care for the Ladder match all that much....but really dug that show, with the HAVOK vs. Hyde vs. Gage and the ROH vs. CZW six man, which was totally different then anything on the CZW show, as it was paced and more of a traditional tag, with GeNext just really stepping up as a heel team and KINGSTON, Ruckus and Necro being great in defending the Dub.

I'll honestly try to recall more Super D stuff tomorrow, as he was king rudo in that post match.....

3dl on CZWfans wrote:Super Dragon actually grabbed GLF by the jersey and was held back by some of the wrestlers saying "he's not worth it". I really wish some of the CZW wrestlers would have done something. These fans get in the wrestlers face and know they can't get touched unless they touch a wrestler. Super Dragon kind of said, "fuck that" and started pie facing fans, grabbing shirts, and decimating guard rails. Can't put over how insane this angle was. The armory will be rocking next month.

That just sounds awesome. I wish Dragon would do that to some people at PWG shows.
SoCalAndy

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:57 pm

SoCalAndy wrote: I wish Dragon would do that to some people at PWG shows.

yes.
astro_zombie

Postby Top_Gun_Mark_2 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:58 am

SoCalAndy wrote:
Rob Naylor on CZWfans wrote:He was across the way from me.........SD definately got in his face and it looked mighty heated..........

Honestly, Super Dragon was undeniably great/bad depending if you are a CZW/ROH fan.....

I saw him just totally be a prick and scary and at one point, I believe he may have defaced ROH's boards they have around the railings with spraypaint......Seriously, he was amazing in all this chaos and shit. But the whole thing was just unreal......the post ROH main event angle went at least 6 minutes of heated brawling and fans going nuts and then 10-13 or so of CZW guys just totally taking over the ROH show and fucking up BJ Whitmer after they chased the rest out with a running weedwhacker....

Zandig cut a major promo and all kinds of shit was captured on tape.

I'm gonna reiterate, that CZW's show was really strong also. They cater to those South Philly fans and everyone seemed to bust their ass. I didn't care for the Ladder match all that much....but really dug that show, with the HAVOK vs. Hyde vs. Gage and the ROH vs. CZW six man, which was totally different then anything on the CZW show, as it was paced and more of a traditional tag, with GeNext just really stepping up as a heel team and KINGSTON, Ruckus and Necro being great in defending the Dub.

I'll honestly try to recall more Super D stuff tomorrow, as he was king rudo in that post match.....

3dl on CZWfans wrote:Super Dragon actually grabbed GLF by the jersey and was held back by some of the wrestlers saying "he's not worth it". I really wish some of the CZW wrestlers would have done something. These fans get in the wrestlers face and know they can't get touched unless they touch a wrestler. Super Dragon kind of said, "fuck that" and started pie facing fans, grabbing shirts, and decimating guard rails. Can't put over how insane this angle was. The armory will be rocking next month.

That just sounds awesome. I wish Dragon would do that to some people at PWG shows.

Anyone in particular? :wink:
Top_Gun_Mark_2

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:54 pm

Well, I'd love that to happen to those fans who bring WWE belts to shows. Especially that one guy who claimed Dragon beats up wheelchair bound people and has an avatar of himself holding a belt. I'm not a fan of liars and people who spend their money on replica belts. It would of been awesome if he went after the dude with the Steen hard on too, but he's gone now so I'm happy.
SoCalAndy

Postby Top_Gun_Mark_2 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:06 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Well, I'd love that to happen to those fans who bring WWE belts to shows. Especially that one guy who claimed Dragon beats up wheelchair bound people and has an avatar of himself holding a belt. I'm not a fan of liars and people who spend their money on replica belts. It would of been awesome if he went after the dude with the Steen hard on too, but he's gone now so I'm happy.

Didn't he go after that "Steen" guy at one of the shows? Oh and you're right it would've been cool if he beat the shit out of the wheelchair lying guy. :lol:
Top_Gun_Mark_2

Postby astro_zombie » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:31 pm

Top_Gun_Mark_2 wrote:
SoCalAndy wrote:Well, I'd love that to happen to those fans who bring WWE belts to shows. Especially that one guy who claimed Dragon beats up wheelchair bound people and has an avatar of himself holding a belt. I'm not a fan of liars and people who spend their money on replica belts. It would of been awesome if he went after the dude with the Steen hard on too, but he's gone now so I'm happy.

Didn't he go after that "Steen" guy at one of the shows? Oh and you're right it would've been cool if he beat the shit out of the wheelchair lying guy. :lol:

yeah that guys a douche
astro_zombie

Postby HeartPunch33 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:27 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:
Well, I'd love that to happen to those fans who bring WWE belts to shows. Especially that one guy who claimed Dragon beats up wheelchair bound people and has an avatar of himself holding a belt. I'm not a fan of liars and people who spend their money on replica belts. It would of been awesome if he went after the dude with the Steen hard on too, but he's gone now so I'm happy.

Andy, theoretically, is there really a huge difference between wearing replica belts to shows and being the biggest blowhard on a wrestling message board?
HeartPunch33

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:10 pm

Good question. Being a blowhard on a message board doesn't require paying $300 plus shipping for a toy. Although I wouldn't know about being a blowhard, that's a question that would be best asked to an expert on the subject. Maybe we can ask your pal "bford24".
SoCalAndy

Postby bford24 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:06 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Good question. Being a blowhard on a message board doesn't require paying $300 plus shipping for a toy. Although I wouldn't know about being a blowhard, that's a question that would be best asked to an expert on the subject. Maybe we can ask your pal "bford24".

I actually agree with you on the point that the dude with that stupid expensive belt should get his ass kicked by Dragon. I don't know him but he just looks annoying as hell.
bford24

Postby sghost » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:18 am

I'd like to see that tool ceasar get pie faced or have his glasses smashed by Super Dragon.
sghost

Postby FallenDragon » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:47 pm

sghost "I'd like to see that tool ceasar get pie faced or have his glasses smashed by Super Dragon"

That would be the shit or have Super Dragon punk some of those annoying kids who always seem to be in the dvds looking around like someone farted trying to find the smell....which is comming from them lol.....
FallenDragon

Postby dxreydx » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:45 pm

300 bucks for a belt? thats a zip of some good dank.
dxreydx

Postby astro_zombie » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:49 pm

dxreydx wrote:300 bucks for a belt? thats a zip of some good dank.

word
astro_zombie

Postby urmomsurdad » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:44 pm

astro_zombie wrote:

word

chuuch
urmomsurdad

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:51 pm

You might be surprised to learn that marijuana contains the same cancer-causing chemicals as tobacco, and at higher concentrations. Smoking five joints a week is the equivalent of smoking an entire pack of cigarettes every day which, even in the short term, leads to lung and respiratory problems-wheezing, frequent chest colds and-yick!-a nasty phlegmmy cough. Long-term use increases the chances of tissue damage and lung cancer, and also causes changes in the brain similar to those caused by long-term use of cocaine and heroin. Several studies have linked marijuana use with poor school performance.

It's harder to concentrate and retain information when you've been using pot, and every day of school is important to teens in their peak learning years. It should be no surprise that the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse found teens with a "D" average or below more than four times as likely to have used marijuana in the last year than those with an "A" average. You're more likely to drop out - or get kicked out - of school, or out of sports or other activities if you smoke marijuana. The likelihood of a car crash is increased by some of the immediate effects of smoking pot-longer reaction time, poor physical coordination, and impaired concentration.

Marijuana also makes you more likely to do something stupid you might regret. Pot-smoking has been linked with risky sexual behaviors that increase the likelihood of sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies. We're all anxious enough about how we look without having to worry about the stained fingertips and teeth, stinking breath, and bloodshot eyes that come with smoking pot. People who smoke dope can look a little-well, skeazy. They might lose interest in their appearance. They can also get the munchies when they're high-and it's not exactly health food they binge on. They don't call that tire-shaped ring of flab around the middle of a pothead the "stoner's spare" for nothing.

Marijuana use by teens-like the use of many other drugs-can make it harder to keep good relationships with your friends and family. Marijuana users can become loners or hang out with people who may not be a good influence, which means that if you already have good friends and a supportive family, you can grow apart from them or lose their trust. Smoking dope can lead to anxiety, panic attacks, depression, and paranoia-and those problems don't improve over time. And don't you know someone who can't do anything without getting high? That's because they're addicted.

Sixty percent of teenagers in drug treatment programs are there because of marijuana. According to the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse, kids who frequently use marijuana are almost four times as likely to commit a violent act-against either people or property-than those who don't. They're five times as likely to steal. So smoking marijuana can get you in trouble with the law and result in later problems like not being able to get a scholarship or a job. The people who profit from the $400 billion global drug business-and yes, marijuana is a big part of this business-are creep factor nine. They're criminals. If you're smoking pot, you could be the end-user of a product that may have been sold to help fund these people.
SoCalAndy

Next

Return to General Discussion