Other promotions

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Re: other promotions

Postby It's A Bomb » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:22 pm

eastcoastbias wrote:To most of us, pro wrestling is a hobby. To RF it is his BUSINESS. His bread and butter. Some people who never leave their computers and see the light of day have tried to ruin the man. If he was convicted I would be first in line to castrate him. But he hasn't so let the man be. I will now put the soapbox away.

The guy tried to have sex with a little boy, why should anyone just let him be? He's also screwed over a lot of people in the buisness and was convicted of bootlegging Dream Stage events. People should try their best to send him a message and not support him at all.
It's A Bomb

Postby Aaron » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:29 am

Yup, Osaka Pro is quality. I like CHIKARA too.

For the ultimate in wacky wrestling. . . DDT from Japan. They have Tits Magee's long lost cousin on the roster who does an equally sweet hurricarana!

re: RF. He didn't try to have sex with a little boy. He went to meet a 15(?) year old at his house. A big difference there. I'm not saying that's right either but he was never found guilty of anything and Gabe, who owes RF a lot, just hung him out to try and took his business. Now ROH is losing the plot because of Gabe's ego. If RF was such a nasty piece of work, he'd have trouble getting guys to do shoots with him etc, wouldn't he?
Aaron

Postby It's A Bomb » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:29 pm

RF's intention was to have sex with a little boy. The chatlogs showed it. He didn't just say "lol ill pretend u said 18" for no reason and didn't bring up sex just for kicks. In a court of law, he wasn't found guilty of anything, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't exposed for being a pervert. And about Gabe oweing RF, that's silly. Gabe was in the buisness before ROH, and if anything Gabe owes Paul Heyman and ECW for getting him in the buisness. ROH's product has vastly improved lately and they're expanding into more markets, and have brought in big names to their shows without the help of RF.

And the comment on RF not having a hard time getting wrestlers to work with him. People in the wrestling buisness are whores, and a lot of them don't have morals or need to put food on the table. As long as someone is offering them the chance to support their families, they'll be working for a pedophile.
It's A Bomb

Postby CheMateo » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:17 pm

Aaron wrote: Now ROH is losing the plot because of Gabe's ego.

How exactly is his ego causing problems?
CheMateo

Postby Aaron » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:35 am

Because he's been the booker for fookin' ages. That company aint what it used to be and it hasn't grown much despite the introduction of "sports entertainment".

Just look at the results for the last show. . . what a load of crap! :lol:
Aaron

Postby Rish To The Rosh » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:44 am

Aaron wrote:Because he's been the booker for fookin' ages.

So? Successful wrestling companies in the past haven't hotshotted their bookers, look at TNA and their new bookers every 6 months for example.

Gabe seems to know what he's doing and has come up with lots of interesting and entertaining storylines and feuds, I don't see him losing touch with his current audience or running out of good ideas anytime soon.

That company aint what it used to be and it hasn't grown much despite the introduction of "sports entertainment".

But it has though.

They've moved into many more markets, produced more shows with better reviews, gotten TV shows worldwide, gotten better & more consistent attendances, and are making more money. They may not be making it hand over fist, but they are definitely drawing even and don't seem to be stopping it soon.

Just look at the results for the last show. . . what a load of crap! :lol:

That's subjective though and entirely your opinion, you can't judge the quality of a wrestling show just on the results.

Personally, I think they seemed to have progressed the CZW feud really well, and that Joe/Lethal match should be great, as well as Austin Aries & Roderick Strong/AJ Styles & Matt Sydal, Danielson/Rave should be decent-good and even though I have no idea what went on with Homicide/Cabana that night, it seems to be good from fan reports.
Rish To The Rosh

Previous

Return to General Discussion