A follow up question to getting introduced to PWG.

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

A follow up question to getting introduced to PWG.

Postby Dragon86488 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:03 pm

Who are some of the top guys to watch in PWG? (I'm sure Super Dragon is one)

Thanks
Dragon86488

Postby Doggie 6:32 Crack » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:13 pm

No, no, no !!!!!!!! Super Drgon Sucks !!!! All he does is a bunch of stupid flips. If you want to see some good indy wrestling, watch some old xpw dvd's. :twisted:
Doggie 6:32 Crack

Postby astro_zombie » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:15 pm

Doggie 6:32 Crack wrote:No, no, no !!!!!!!! Super Drgon Sucks !!!! All he does is a bunch of stupid flips. If you want to see some good indy wrestling, watch some old xpw dvd's. :twisted:

you suck. go die.
astro_zombie

Postby Doggie 6:32 Crack » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:28 pm

astro_zombie wrote:
Doggie 6:32 Crack wrote:No, no, no !!!!!!!! Super Drgon Sucks !!!! All he does is a bunch of stupid flips. If you want to see some good indy wrestling, watch some old xpw dvd's. :twisted:

you suck. go die.

I agree Super Dragon does suck and his carrer needs to die.

Postby evilpaz » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:00 pm

I'm sorta new to the product, too. But from what I've seen, not counting the obvious indie stars....

Super Dragon
Kevin Steen
Scott Lost
Chris Bosh
Joey Ryan
Scorpio Sky
Quicksilver
Rocky Romero

And I guess you're normal stars like...

AJ Styles
Chris Sabin
B-Boy
Frankie Kazarian
etc.

That's just as far as I've seen in the past few months that I've been going. I only started going to PWG shows since ASW2.
evilpaz

Postby SuperSteen » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:00 pm

Agreed. Super Dragon is WAY overrated. He doesn't actually wrestle. He goes out there and brawls. Not to mention 2+ years of a gimmick where he never talks is old. If you're not gonna talk, then get a mouth piece to add a new dimension to your character.
SuperSteen

Postby Chivo » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:02 pm

You are both morons.
Chivo

Postby Doggie 6:32 Crack » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:05 pm

Agreed. Super Dragon is WAY overrated. He doesn't actually wrestle. He goes out there and brawls. Not to mention 2+ years of a gimmick where he never talks is old. If you're not gonna talk, then get a mouth piece to add a new dimension to your character.[/quote]

Well said my friend,I couldn't have put beter myself :twisted:

Postby astro_zombie » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:06 pm

SuperSteen wrote: Not to mention 2+ years of a gimmick where he never talks is old. If you're not gonna talk, then get a mouth piece to add a new dimension to your character.

his mouthpiece was excalibur, but he and disco turned on him... now dragon speaks in violence...

Chivo wrote:You are both morons.

amen
astro_zombie

Postby SuperSteen » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:27 pm

astro_zombie wrote:
SuperSteen wrote: Not to mention 2+ years of a gimmick where he never talks is old. If you're not gonna talk, then get a mouth piece to add a new dimension to your character.

his mouthpiece was excalibur, but he and disco turned on him... now dragon speaks in violence...

Chivo wrote:You are both morons.

amen

And both of you are dickheads who start attacking people personally anytime they disagree with you.
SuperSteen

Postby MR. WRESTLING » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:56 pm

Disco Machine
Excalibur
Ronin
Scorpio Sky
Quicksilver
Human Tornado
El Generico

:idea:
MR. WRESTLING

Postby Raven Crow » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:58 pm

SuperSteen wrote:

Agreed. Super Dragon is WAY overrated. He doesn't actually wrestle. He goes out there and brawls. Not to mention 2+ years of a gimmick where he never talks is old. If you're not gonna talk, then get a mouth piece to add a new dimension to your character.

Ever heard the expression "Actions speak lounder than words". I'm sure after Super Dragon curb stomps your face into the pavement and knocks out some teeth, you won't talk so much shit.
Raven Crow

Postby Fanitude23 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:32 am

Super Dragon does indeed rock. But if that's their opinion let them have it. The only problem I have with it is that they're stating it like it's fact. How about throwing an IMO in there or something? :)
Fanitude23

Postby It's A Bomb » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:35 am

SuperSteen wrote:Agreed. Super Dragon is WAY overrated. He doesn't actually wrestle. He goes out there and brawls. Not to mention 2+ years of a gimmick where he never talks is old. If you're not gonna talk, then get a mouth piece to add a new dimension to your character.

Your reasons as to why Dragon is overrated is completely stupid. Judging by your name and your past posts, you are obviously a big Kevin Steen fan. Now, as much as I like the guy, it's really funny you look down on Dragon for doing nothing but brawling(which is an even stupider comment from you) yet you are a fan of a guy with a moveset that is full of headdrops. You obviously know nothing about wrestling if you're going to make comments like Dragon does nothing but brawl. Plus you might think Dragon having the same gimmick for two years(try almost 9) without talking is old, but everyone else doesn't think that way. If you want wrestling with characters, go watch Raw and Smackdown. Those shows seem to be your thing.
It's A Bomb

Postby Chivo » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:44 am

SuperSteen wrote:And both of you are dickheads who start attacking people personally anytime they disagree with you.

That doesn't change the fact that you are a moron.
Chivo

Message board grudge match.

Postby Raven Crow » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:30 am

Looks like we've got a message board grudge tag match brewing here. astro_zombie and chivo versus Doggie 6:32 Crack and SuperSteen. This one's gonna get ugly really quick.
Raven Crow

Postby Mac Machine » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:08 am

I hope you both go to a show, and tell Mr. Dragon what you think. That would be cool because that's what wrestling is alllllllll about. Hell you can cheer for his opponent.

But, yeah, saying all he does is brawl is laughable. Please oh please go into more detail if this is what you really think. Give some examples, how many matches of his have you seen?
Mac Machine

Postby Doggie 6:32 Crack » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:42 am

Mac Machine wrote:I hope you both go to a show, and tell Mr. Dragon what you think. That would be cool because that's what wrestling is alllllllll about. Hell you can cheer for his opponent.

But, yeah, saying all he does is brawl is laughable. Please oh please go into more detail if this is what you really think. Give some examples, how many matches of his have you seen?

More examples? Ha! Just go watch one of Super Dragon's Best of DVD's. You'll see that he can't sell, I'll go one further Super Dragon couldn't sell water to a fish. But I must warn you those DVD's will put you to sleep, seriously how many times can you watch that same stupid flips. :twisted:

Postby Combat_Ben » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:57 am

You guys better pray that "Xcupcakes4uX" doesn't sign up or you're all dead.

Super Dragon is one of the best on the indies right now and if you can't see it you've been spending too much time with Raymondo Tarden.
Combat_Ben

Postby Raven Crow » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:59 am

Doggie 6:32 Crack wrote:
Mac Machine wrote:I hope you both go to a show, and tell Mr. Dragon what you think. That would be cool because that's what wrestling is alllllllll about. Hell you can cheer for his opponent.

More examples? Ha! Just go watch one of Super Dragon's Best of DVD's. You'll see that he can't sell, I'll go one further Super Dragon couldn't sell water to a fish. But I must warn you those DVD's will put you to sleep, seriously how many times can you watch that same stupid flips. :twisted:

But it still takes a MAN to absorb all those "same stupid flips" all those years and still be kicking ass after all that as opposed to a BOY who just likes to talk shit.
Raven Crow

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum