No, Thank You! - Quick PWG Post-Europe Update

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

No, Thank You! - Quick PWG Post-Europe Update

Postby PWG_Silverback » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:08 pm

First off, speaking for everyone involved in this past weekend's events in Germany and England, thank you, the fans, for making this all possible. If it weren't for your interest, dedication, and willingness to travel from all over Europe in order to see the shows, it simply could not have been done. Again, thank you.

Also, thanks to both the WXW & IPW:UK crews, who were instrumental in making these shows happen. I know I'm leaving people out, and doing a great disservice to them by generalizing, but there were be more time for thanks later.

As the PWG staff slowly begins to return from Europe, we will have announcements this week concerning our next live event at the Hollywood-Los Feliz JCC, as well as other pertinent issues.

Again, danke & cheers!
Last edited by PWG_Silverback on Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby Wreckless » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:22 pm

want to say thank you to all ipw staff to they kept the whole night seemless and let the pwg guys do there thing with out any noticable problems and still THANK YOU PWG! you made my year :)

be intresting to see how some of the european results play into the next show :) hopefully some time around august i will be able to make it over to socal for a homeland pwg show and meet all the american fans in person, thanks again pwg you guys in socal are so damn lucky :wink:
Wreckless

Postby BenZen » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:33 pm

No, THANK YOU!! :wink: It really was an awesome experience and i gotta thank everybody who made this happen. You guys put up a great show and made me totally forget about the damn No-Shows. Besides that i'm glad that most of the PWG Regulars made it, Chris Bosh e.g. was much more important to me than some little jerk like Joe or Strong ... I really appreciate your effort to give us the opportunity of seeing PWG Live in action. And I hope such a tour can be repeated some time in the future. I would definitely be there ...

Thanks again, to all of ya! 8)
BenZen

Postby Flowzen » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:20 am

Thank you for the show, it was worth the 960 km travel from Vienna to Essen. PWG please come back, maybe in 6 or 12 months. I will be there.

Thx again, Flowzen.
Flowzen

Postby Moon » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:48 am

I'd like to thank all the people who made my day. :D

To be honest I have to admit that I went to Essen because of AJ Styles.
Of course I love PWG but he was the one why I had to be there, you know, why I would have nearly killed myself to attend the show.

But it was so much more...

I met a lot of nice people and won't stop to go to the shows in Germany.
The atmosphere was awesome and I have a few more faves. 8)

Thanks for all the guys who made this happen.
Moon

Re: No, Thank You! - Quick PWG Post-Europe Update

Postby HBAndy » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:30 pm

PWG_Silverback wrote:First off, speaking for everyone involved in this past weekend's events in Germany and England, thank you, the fans, for making this all possible. If it weren't for your interest, dedication, and willingness to travel from all over Europe in order to see the shows, it simply could not have been done. Again, thank you.

Also, thanks to both the WXW & IPW:UK crews, who were instrumental in making these shows happen. I know I'm leaving people out, and doing a great disservice to them by generalizing, but there were be more time for thanks later.

As the PWG staff slowly begins to return from Europe, we will have announcements this week concerning our next live event at the Hollywood-Los Feliz JCC, as well as other pertinent issues.

Again, danke & cheers!

We appreciate all the journey and effort that all you guys put in to come to us and with the problems of some of the guys missing the show etc.

Oh, and I deserve a special thanks you because you used my tripod at the England show. If it weren't for me... :P
HBAndy

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum