European Vacation - Feb. 15 Update

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby Johnny Vicious » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:37 am

Oh, fucking hell, this sucks. I know that there's nothing that can be done, and it's not really anybody's fault individually, but all the same, now 3 of the 4 wrestlers I was most looking forward to seeing aren't coming. Hopefully PWG will be able to come up with something big to make up for it, I guess the most obvious thing to do would be to move Super Dragon against AJ somehow, or perhaps they could put Roderick Strong into Chris Sabin's spot in the tag match, and then Have AJ Styles vs. Jody Fleisch. Just an idea...

Anyway, should be a great show all the same, despite these MAJOR upsets. I just hope nobody gets injured in Germany :shock: ...
Johnny Vicious

Postby Wreckless » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:50 am

Hopefully PWG will be able to come up with something big to make up for it

like come to england for a show? :wink:
Wreckless

Postby SoCalAndy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:15 am

From what I heard, all the PWG people had the same flight as Joe. I don't get why Joe didn't make it while everyone else did.
SoCalAndy

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:23 am

Ready for more bad news? Roderick Strong was at tonights FIP show... and is supposed to have a match at tommorrows FIP show. SERIOUSLY WTF is with this?
TigerDriver98

Postby Wreckless » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:48 am

man that sucks, but still aslong as the pwg six and the core pwg mainstays are there i'm happy :D but for the casual fans this is a big blow , but pwg allways manage to step up at the last minute and re-book to perfection
Wreckless

Postby Nathan » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:39 am

3 Huge names now not going, This is really starting to be disappointing. Its meant to be Pwg but there just bringing in Brittish names, Still really excited but Joe vs Aj was one of the reasons as well as Fleisch vs Evans.

Least we get Generico vs Steen :D
Nathan

Postby jamianity » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:41 am

I so feel like I'm the only one who is pumped for this show. I have no doubt that with the main so cal talent on the card that we will still be blown away.
jamianity

Postby Wreckless » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:16 am

i'm pumped to i dont really care about the others i'm going for the pwg socal guys i'm more bummed that tornado isnt going to be there more than am about joe or strong , i think alot of people are going for the "american talent" rather than it beeing a pwg show which is a shame as pwg is the great to watch and alot of people dont seem to get that it's a pwg show instead of a american indy star super show
Wreckless

Postby RM Punk » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:50 am

I'm still happy, providing the crowd is still gonna be pumped and easily pleasable (is that even a word?!) - like myself then I really don't see the big fuss in missing a couple of the bigger name guys. I knew some shit was going to happen, it's unavoidable, this time however, it's on a national scale. Totally sucks, my only wish is that it wasn't so god damned last minute!
RM Punk

Postby jamianity » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:53 am

RM Punk wrote:I'm still happy, providing the crowd is still gonna be pumped and easily pleasable

I really hope some people won't try and fuck up the show by starting we got screwed chants or we want joe, although I have no doubt it would happen.
jamianity

Postby Nathan » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:49 am

Ive followed Pwg since the Debut show which I still have the Smv Vhs of, The stars such as the Ballard Brothers, Zokre, Phoenix Star, Dragon, Kazarian and Pearce in the beggining made it really fun. The bigger names from other parts of America started to come in Punk a couple of times, Hero, Joe, Styles, Daniels (even thou Styles and Daniels where booked on most of the early shows).

Ive got alot of Money on this Weekend but with some really big names its starting to make it seem less enjoyable which sucks as I know Excalibur, Dino, Disco, Topgun will all have great Comedy for us as well as Lost and Bosh, Great aerial work from Richards, Generico, Fleisch, Scoprio Sky and some great Power Wrestling from Stone, Steen and mixed abilities from Kazarian, Styles, Dragon and more so the Weekend will still be awesome but it would of been such an Icing on the Cake to see Sabin, Joe, Strong and Evans.
Nathan

Postby BGRTRob » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:19 am

Even if Joe wasn't booked in the first place I would have bought a ticket.
It just the disapointment of him MAKING NO EFFORT TO TRAVEL that pisses me off.

I wish they would have let B-Boy or Rocky take Joe's ticket and make the flight.

A BIG FUCK YOU TO SAMOA JOE! :x
BGRTRob

Postby RM Punk » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:24 am

Samoa Joe has officially turned heel on Europe...

If anyone could do it, it's Joe. 8)
RM Punk

Postby Wreckless » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:26 am

i expect lots of joe chants on sunday..mainly "fuck joe" :D
Wreckless

Postby davies375 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:46 am

Looks like the Germans have beaten us to it!
davies375

Postby RM Punk » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:16 am

Don't piss-off Joe, remember what he did to Tokyo...

RM Punk

Postby Aaron » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:31 pm

I'm well up for massive "FUCK YOU JOE!" chants during AJ's match but that is all. I'm always up for "FUCK TNA!" chants as well because, it's true, TNA sucks utter bawls.

Otherwise, it's "Fuck you, Joey!", "BOSH!", "Ole, ole ole ole!" and business as usuall.
Aaron

Postby RM Punk » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:22 pm

"chi-po-tle"

"Top-Gun-Tal-war"

It's like music to my ears.
RM Punk

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum