Wrestler's entrance themes

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Postby SenimSilla » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 pm

Did Alex Shelley come out to "Six Barrel Shotgun" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club?
Your images may only be up to 240 pixels high.
Your images may only be up to 600 pixels wide.
SenimSilla
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:29 pm

Postby ChrisJacksonOooh » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:21 pm

SenimSilla wrote:Did Alex Shelley come out to "Six Barrel Shotgun" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club?


Yes.
Image
ChrisJacksonOooh
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Compton, CA

Postby ChrisJacksonOooh » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:24 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:Has any one managed to figure out Los Luchas' theme?


For as long as we all live, I do not think anyone will ever know the answer to this question...

When Phoenix Star first started using it years ago, I asked him what it was and never got a full response. I was lucky enough to have him put it on a CD for though.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Image
ChrisJacksonOooh
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Compton, CA

Postby Peace » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:49 pm

"Ojo por ojo, y diente por diente!"
User avatar
Peace
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:30 pm

Postby Lord Akiyama » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:55 pm

Actually, Peace, I think Hero's version is the original version used in "Footloose."
User avatar
Lord Akiyama
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:12 am

Postby Peace » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:12 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:Actually, Peace, I think Hero's version is the original version used in "Footloose."


Yeah you're right. So right in fact indeed that when I asked Hero where he knows the song from he told me that the guys at IWA wanted to use that song as his entrance theme when he was still using the 3 Doors Down song that they came to the show once with a copy of the Footlose soundtrack on TAPE.
"Ojo por ojo, y diente por diente!"
User avatar
Peace
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:30 pm

Postby Lord Akiyama » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:41 pm

Peace wrote:
Lord Akiyama wrote:Actually, Peace, I think Hero's version is the original version used in "Footloose."


Yeah you're right. So right in fact indeed that when I asked Hero where he knows the song from he told me that the guys at IWA wanted to use that song as his entrance theme when he was still using the 3 Doors Down song that they came to the show once with a copy of the Footlose soundtrack on TAPE.


Heh heh heh. Nice!
User avatar
Lord Akiyama
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:12 am

Postby MrPWG » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:46 am

Does Anyone Know Tyler Black's Theme?
User avatar
MrPWG
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:28 am

Postby LX__BLADE » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:09 am

Does any1 know Rocky Romero's current theme ?
User avatar
LX__BLADE
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:41 am
Location: Perth Western Australia

Postby SenimSilla » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:46 am

Doesn't he use "Bulls on Parade" by Rage Against the Machine?
Your images may only be up to 240 pixels high.
Your images may only be up to 600 pixels wide.
SenimSilla
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:29 pm

Postby CheMateo » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:06 pm

SenimSilla wrote:Doesn't he use "Bulls on Parade" by Rage Against the Machine?
He came out to a different song at High Cost.
User avatar
CheMateo
 
Posts: 1771
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:13 pm
Location: Farmington Dist. L.A.

Postby TheRavenEffect666 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:08 am

Can someone post the PWG theme?
TheRavenEffect666
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:50 pm

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:57 am

TheRavenEffect666 wrote:Can someone post the PWG theme?


I just ripped this version from the All Star Weekend 5 DVD menu. It only runs a minute (I'm sure there is a longer version out there):

http://rapidshare.com/files/81773456/PWG_THEME.MP3.html
or
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lwj8vn
User avatar
TigerDriver98
 
Posts: 1778
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:47 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby TheRavenEffect666 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Thanks alot man!
TheRavenEffect666
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:50 pm

Postby SenimSilla » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Anyone have a list of the music guys came out to at ASW 6? Just wanna know who's using what these days.
Your images may only be up to 240 pixels high.
Your images may only be up to 600 pixels wide.
SenimSilla
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:29 pm

Postby Jeff Meacham » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:00 pm

I especially wanna know the name and artist of the song Joey and Scott are using these days as a team. They're still being called the Dynasty while using this theme, but it's not the same one mentioned in this thread, nor is it the theme from "Who's The Boss." It's starts with "No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" and repeats before going into the full-blown song.
Jeff Meacham
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:24 pm

Postby TigerDriver98 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Jeff Meacham wrote:I especially wanna know the name and artist of the song Joey and Scott are using these days as a team. They're still being called the Dynasty while using this theme, but it's not the same one mentioned in this thread, nor is it the theme from "Who's The Boss." It's starts with "No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" and repeats before going into the full-blown song.


Renegades Of Funk by Rage Against The Machine.

It was also their theme as the X-Foundation theme several years back.
User avatar
TigerDriver98
 
Posts: 1778
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:47 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby WannaB » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:06 pm

Jeff Meacham wrote:I especially wanna know the name and artist of the song Joey and Scott are using these days as a team. They're still being called the Dynasty while using this theme, but it's not the same one mentioned in this thread, nor is it the theme from "Who's The Boss." It's starts with "No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" and repeats before going into the full-blown song.


Renegades Of Funk by Rage Against The Machine
Image
"I brought you some more videos. You got your choice; porno, or monster trucks. Oh! And I've got one that's both." ~J.B.~
User avatar
WannaB
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:22 pm

Postby Jeff Meacham » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:45 am

WannaB wrote:Renegades Of Funk by Rage Against The Machine


Thanks Evan! Much obliged!
Jeff Meacham
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:24 pm

Postby WannaB » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:53 am

No problamo.
Image
"I brought you some more videos. You got your choice; porno, or monster trucks. Oh! And I've got one that's both." ~J.B.~
User avatar
WannaB
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 8 guests