UPDATED: "Permanent Vacation" Takes Place on 02/04

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:58 pm

So now that Sabin and Daniels cancelled, that means tickets should now be like $17 now right?

Joke. right?

Anyways, there's no need for any surprise replacements as the card looks really stacked. Sabin not being able to wrestle is a bummer, but Daniels not being able to make it makes up for it as I really don't want to see him and AJ team against Dragon and Davey. Putting Los Luchas in a rematch is smart booking, and the match should be nuts. A lot of Super Dragon rematches always seem to include past elements from previous matches, so hopefully Dragon will come out and go nuts on Los Luchas and Los Luchas step up their intensity and seak revenge on Dragon. It should be an awesome match to watch. I want to see Phoenix fuck shit up! I also want to see Dragon and Ronin punk out that guy who lied about the wheelchair shit.
SoCalAndy

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:09 pm

Even without Daniels and Sabin it's still gonna be a sick show. The title match should be good especially since it's now elimination. My money is still on Joey to retain somehow and then have Sabin win it sometime in March or April. The tag title match should be a brawl especially after the last time Los Luchas fought Dragon/Davey. Glad to see Joe didn't cancel but things can still change. And the guy with the wheelchair will probably be there and accuse someone else of kicking his girlfriend or whoever was in the wheelchair.
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby astro_zombie » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:03 pm

ronin should come out in a wheelchair... that would tickle my funnybone enormously.
astro_zombie

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum