Best Wishes To Zokre and Nemisis

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Best Wishes To Zokre and Nemisis

Postby TF » Wed May 16, 2007 12:59 pm

This was posted on SCU by Lucha VaVoom promoter Liz Flame:

I hesitated to post this because it's a private family matter but I think they need all the support they can get right now.
Zokre and Nemisis have lost their Father. He had a routine knee replacement surgery a couple of weeks ago and was doing fine when he developed an infection in his blood. He was hospitalized and Zokre came back from Puerto Rico to be with him. He had appeared to be improving but he unexpectedly passed in the night a few days ago. The guys are devistated as their Father was only 53 and in good health.
Please send them some love. The services are tomorrow in Montebello.

Zokre and Nemesis are really awesome guys who are always nice and polite, and it's really sad to hear that this happened to them. My condolences go out to Zokre, Nemesis, and their entire family.
TF

Postby Peace » Wed May 16, 2007 2:47 pm

May the man rest in peace knowing his sons provide countless entertainment to not only SoCal but the world.

I'm sorry for your loss guys.
Peace

Postby Evilguest » Thu May 17, 2007 4:46 am

Wow that's so sad
Evilguest

God Bless Zorke and Nemesis

Postby Pinky » Thu May 17, 2007 3:04 pm

My prayers and thoughts are with this family in their time of sorrow. I lost my father to brain cancer on Jan. 26, 2006. He had three tumors on his brain and in his last days alive all the doctors could do was keep him comfortable on morphine.

I miss my father so much, not that we had a perfect father/daughter relationship, hell who truly does.

Daddy, I know you are watching over me and what I have gone thru losing my own child a few weeks back. Take care of Zorke's and Nemesis' father in heaven.

Pinky
Pinky

Return to General Discussion