Hybrid Pro vs NWA Pro/Inoki

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Hybrid Pro vs NWA Pro/Inoki

Postby noah_ther » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:21 am

I guess there is a Hybrid Pro and NWA Pro/Inoki show this weekend. Saturday for Hybrid then Sunday for Inoki Dojo. I really don't want to see both because I'm catching PWG next weekend but don't know which one to go to. I'm partial to NWA/Inoki because it's free :D but I hear that Hybrid might be a little better and at $8 that's not bad. Anyone got an opinion as to which is better and is it worth it to drop the $8 to see Hybrid, which is only a brief 4 min car ride away for me.
noah_ther

Postby bford24 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:58 am

Where do they have the Hybrid Pro shows? I just moved to Culver City recently and I would love to check out their show.
bford24

Postby noah_ther » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:44 pm

I guess they go from Victorville to Culver City, I think they return to Culver City in March sometime. The show overall was worth the $8, the Royal Rumble was entertaining, altho the damn thing just wouldn't end... plus I got no idea who most of those guys were... but I'll tell ya tho, I got only got two words to say about the wrestler of the night...JOHNNY NIGHTMARE!!
noah_ther

Postby Mac Machine » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:01 pm

noah_ther wrote:I guess they go from Victorville to Culver City, I think they return to Culver City in March sometime.
Hybrid doesn't run Victorville, your thinking of High Risk (HRW) Glad you went, more PWG fans need to check out other Socal shows. AWS for one is running on the 18th with a really good card.
Mac Machine

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:03 pm

I heard Hybrid had an awesome crowd that wasn't full of smarky fans who yell stupid shit. I also heard Joey Ryan made a kid cry and offended a mother after he hit on her 14 year old daughter.
SoCalAndy

Postby scrub » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:32 pm

This just goes to show that PWG has been huge for the SoCal scene, when other surrounding feds get a boost in attendance. Even if it's a small boost, it's still a boost.
scrub

Return to General Discussion