Rumble

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Rumble

Postby steven keen » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:20 am

lame i know. just wanted to see who on this board is gonna watch it. im gonna get it just cause.

so throw some predictions out there and lets see who is correct.

im going with HHH i hate this cat but he is known for hogging the spotlight.
steven keen

Postby bill1985 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:36 am

I don't think any of the titles will change, tonight is the night that Mickey kicks Trish's ass, Boogeyman will lose, and Rey Mysterio will win the Royal Rumble.
bill1985

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:42 am

:: heavy sigh ::.......... :x
astro_zombie

Postby Aaron » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:16 am

My predictions:

Both champs to retain.

Rey to win the Rumble.

Boogeyman to win.

Ashley to win and Mickey to turn on Trish.

Oh, and fingers crossed, Punk to beat Kash!
Aaron

Postby DustyRhodesSplotches » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:50 pm

I'm getting it. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for the Big WWE PPV's. I always feel like they'll do something to make it worth it(that comes true maybe 30% of the time).

I think I'm sick because after I read that Edge won the title at NYR, I almost ordered the replay...thankfully, I did not.

I predict Benoit or Mysterio. I know the top 3 are HHH, Orton or Mysterio, but I throw Benoit in there as he and Angle can have one of the best Wrestlemania Main Events ever. Good lord, that would be friggin' sweet.

Mysterio will probably win though, I think HHH will keep himself out of the mix for a little while longer, he's gone this long and we all still love-hate him.

Edge and Angle will retain. If Mark Henry wins the World Heavyweight Championship I may just shit myself. And by that I mean, shake my head for the next 3 days, calm down the next few, then FFWD my way through Smackdown on Friday as usual.

It will kill Vince McMahon to give the Cruiserweights decent time to show off and have a killer match. I don't predict the death of Vinnie Mac tonight. That match will be rushed, botched and lame unfortunately.
DustyRhodesSplotches

Return to General Discussion