Pasadena brawling

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Pasadena brawling

Postby CheMateo » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:43 pm

So here is a random story which will lead to another thread, I thought I would share this for the hell of it. I was at the Pasadena library a little while ago. I was searching for some books when I found out Cactus Jack wrote another book, Hardcore Diaries. I didn't know another one was in the works, so I decided to look it up to see if it was available. When all of a sudden, one isle over and north of me I heard someone yell a muffled "fuck". I just thought maybe they dropped a book on their foot or something and didn't really give it much thought. Then two guys come around from that isle, one a slightly tubby,an older asian guy and a black guy who was wearing his shirt inside out. They both seemed a little off their rockers. There was some low words of anger exchanged between the two guys as they came in front of me. Then the asian guy was trying to swat the black guy as if he was a fly. Finally he dropped the N-bomb and just called him a nigger. That set him off and he tried to grab the asian guy but only got his head phones, which fell to the floor. The asian guy, now a little panicked ran toward the entrance of the library with the black guy close behind him. I ran to see this unusual event conclude. The asian guy was on his knees and putting his hands up when the black guy went to punch him. As the punch was about to connect with his face the guy let out a very high pitched scream Ahhhhhhhh! After he went down from the punch, the black dude picked one of those post that those velvet ropes connect to and was about to smash him with it until this tall security guard broke it up.

Needless to say most of the library was frozen and watching in disbelief. It was pretty funny actually, one of those you had to be there I guess. Made my trip to the library quite enjoyable. I kept laughing about the guy's scream well after the event had passed.
CheMateo

Postby The Six » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:02 pm

Did you go to that 21 Choices yogurt place?
The Six

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:27 pm

I expected to click this thread an simply read "One punch before the cops break things up." But yeah, I find it funny that there was a brawl in the library. One day my friend and I were out to lunch on Colorado Blvd. and he accidently bumped into someone, and they both said sorry and then a bunch of cops came over asking if there was any trouble and thought there was a fight going on.
SoCalAndy

Postby CheMateo » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:18 am

The Six wrote:Did you go to that 21 Choices yogurt place?
No I don't like most of their stuff. I rather go the pharmacy or Zona Rosa.
CheMateo

Return to General Discussion