Who should Dragon/Davey face next?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Who should Dragon/Davey face next?

Postby JustJay » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:35 pm

I don't know about you guys...but I love the Super Dragon and Davey Richards team, and the lastshow established them as angry, arrogant badasses. I'd like to see PWG bring in some teams that could potentially "knock them down a peg" after the beating they laid on Los Luchas.

So I'd like to see them face the likes of:

Jack Evans and Roderick Strong
Necro Butcher and Toby Klein
Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli
Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero

Any other ideas?
JustJay

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:51 pm

I want to see them face Los Luchas again without the whacky finish. The story could play out well and it would be fun to watch. The last match was going well until the entire screw up by Hassan. Davey and Dragon against Evans and Strong at this point is a must have. Hero and Claudio are a great team, and it would be awesome to see them tag against Dragon and Richards. If Reyes wasn't on the east coast I could see a Pitbulls/Dragon-Richards match for sure. If the Briscoes can still go(and by go I don't mean beating the shit out of eachother and doing a bunch of shooting stars and throwing random chair shots) they're make great opponents for Davey and Dragon. And if the AXP ever reunited they could have an awesome series of matches with them, along with Arrogance.
SoCalAndy

Postby urmomsurdad » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:45 am

i'm so for the havana pitbulls beating the crap out of them for the titles.
don't get me wrong dragon and richards are tight... but having the pitbulls
beat em for the belts for a nice little run would rule.
urmomsurdad

Postby astro_zombie » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:12 am

IMO, the axp would be the best tag team to "knock em down a peg or two" but really all the teams mentioned would make for a good match
astro_zombie

Postby CheMateo » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:44 am

I agree with SoCalAndy and would like to see Dragon & Richards face Los Luchas in a rematch with a proper finish. Hopefully that will happen. The other teams mentioned are very good ideas I've thought about too. Evans and Strong and The Havana Pitbulls. But since Ricky Reyes is not really with PWG anymore perhaps the "new incarnation" of the Pitbulls, Rocky Romero and TJ Perkins could go up against Dragon & Richards.
CheMateo

Postby dxreydx » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:11 pm

B-Boy/Homicide would be a nice stiff match.
dxreydx

Postby npdavis » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:07 pm

I would love Richards & Dragon/The Kings of Wrestling. That just seems like a great match to me.
npdavis

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum