Ronin & Super Dragon = A$$holes

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Ronin & Super Dragon = A$$holes

Postby MrPWG » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:38 am

Look, before I even get started I want to say that there is a fine line between a Heel & an A$$hole. I personally feel that BOTH of these guys crossed that line last night. First up we'll examine Ronin.

Ronin - Took the liberty of kicking a wheelchair while a woman was sitting in it making her spin 180 degrees.

Super Dragon - During his drunken tirade (He proabably hasn't been laid in years), damn near knocked the same lady in a wheelchair completely out of her chair and on to the floor.

I understand that both of these guys are heels and trying to get heat from the crowd. But there is a difference between Dragon messing with Ceasar and even Bosh messing with "Indiana Tard Boy" and both of these guys picking on a woman in a wheelchair.

For starters, she can't exactly jump out of her chair and defend herself against these guys. Second, IF she were to leave her chair in the car, or in the back of the Sweatbox for that matter, EVERYTIME a wrestler either Flew or was Thrown out of the ring, she would get crushed either by the wrestler himself, or the fans trying to get out of the way.

And don't give me any crap about "Well she shouldn't come to the shows then". She's a wrestling fan just like the rest of us and deserves to see GOOD wrestling matches just like anybody else.

I realize Dragon is one of the owners of the company. I also realize that being one of the owners, of one of the most popular So. Cal Promotins has obviously gone to his head, to the point that he feels he can do whatever he wants and nothing will be done to him because he is an owner. That's BULLSH!T. He deserves to either get stripped of his
Tag-Title (which in all honesty would be better for Davey anyways), or Suspend his A$$ from PWG. Owner or Not!
MrPWG

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:47 am

Super Dragon - During his drunken tirade (He proabably hasn't been laid in years), damn near knocked the same lady in a wheelchair completely out of her chair and on to the floor.

This is exactly why Super Dragon is fucking awesome. I approve of Dragon and Ronin attacking people in wheelchairs. I also heard Dragon named a cat after a character on Arrested Development and adopted a Mexican boy named Juan. Also, if you're in a fucking wheelchair and you're sitting front row at a show with no guardrails you're either a huge fan or lack a great brain power. There's a reason why people say "get the fuck out of the way" at shows for a reason.
SoCalAndy

Postby MrPWG » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:51 am

SoCalAndy wrote:

This is exactly why Super Dragon is fucking awesome. I approve of Dragon and Ronin attacking people in wheelchairs. I also heard Dragon named a cat after a character on Arrested Development and adopted a Mexican boy named Juan. Also, if you're in a fucking wheelchair and you're sitting front row at a show with no guardrails you're either a huge fan or lack a great brain power. There's a reason why people say "get the fuck out of the way" at shows for a reason.

That's just the problem. She wasn't in the front row!!! She was off to the side, out of the way.
MrPWG

Postby shyboy13 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:02 am

shyboy13 wrote:
MrPWG wrote:That's just the problem. She wasn't in the front row!!! She was off to the side, out of the way.

MrPWG,

Dont try to reason with SoCal wrestling fans. About 90 % of them have no reasoning skills whatsoever. Well, at least 90% of those that post on these boards lack the requisite skills. Trying to reason with these people is a lost cause. I wish you good luck but don
shyboy13

Postby Chivo » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:39 pm

Umm, Dragon wasn't drunk and from what I heard didn't even do anything to a girl in a wheelchair. Plus Ronin didn't even kick the girl hard enough to do any damage. Seriously, you're overreacting over shit that didn't mean anything.
Chivo

Postby Lee » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:56 pm

LOL I hope that happened.
Lee

Postby scrub » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:33 pm

The only time I saw Ronin interact with the girl in the wheelchair was when he was making his way to the ring with the other rudos. All he did was tap her chair with his foot pushing her a good 3 inches. Unless there was another time when he "made her spin 180 degrees", the interaction I saw was harmless.

I never even saw Dragon do anything to the wheelchair girl.

And if Dragon really wanted to be a dickhead, he woulda actually broke those prescription glasses.

I think you're letting his character overwhelm you. The prescription glasses should make you think otherwise.

They're just being dickheads because that's what they're supposed to do. If people don't wanna get harassed by them, then they need to sit somewhere safer or don't feel inclined to be "part of the show". Caesar was ready for it, because once Dragon's music hit, he took his glasses off. Ready, willing and able.
scrub

Postby CheMateo » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:42 pm

Ah what could have been, if only Dragon smashed those glasses!
CheMateo

Postby Doggie 6:32 Crack » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:06 am

SuperDragon should be arrested not only for his wrestling but of his abuse of handicaped people. :twisted:
Doggie 6:32 Crack

Postby Top_Gun_Mark_2 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:25 am

Doggie 6:32 Crack wrote:SuperDragon should be arrested not only for his wrestling but of his abuse of handicaped people. :twisted:

You should be arrested for being a complete and utter wanker. :roll:
Top_Gun_Mark_2

Re: Ronin & Super Dragon = A$$holes

Postby Big Joe » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:28 am

MrPWG wrote:Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch K5

Your head is a square. Maybe you should fix that before going to another show.
Big Joe

Postby Halfwaydcent » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:13 am

Honestly, i don't mind the wrestlers getting in my face-- Hell, I was cheering Steen once and he told me to shut the hell up. That was ok--I understood he was the heel in this story. Let's face it-- most people on this message board lack the BASIC HUMAN emotion i.e. Compassion, They don't really care about some old lady nearly getting hurt. If it happened--Poor lady, if it didn't, well-that's good. If it was part of the show--hey, more power to PWG. But don't rely on getting any support Here cause let's face it--The internet Wrestling Community is 90% pure Assholes.
Halfwaydcent

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:54 pm

So I guess Mr Blockhead was making this stuff up since two people came here and posted not seeing what he claims to have happend and hasn't tried to back up his accusations. And if anything, the real asshole is the ring crew guy who flipped off the crowd when they gave him some advice and told him to pull his pants up.
SoCalAndy

Re: Ronin & Super Dragon = A$$holes

Postby Bean » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:56 pm

MrPWG wrote:Look, before I even get started I want to say that there is a fine line between a Heel & an A$$hole. I personally feel that BOTH of these guys crossed that line last night. First up we'll examine Ronin.

Ronin - Took the liberty of kicking a wheelchair while a woman was sitting in it making her spin 180 degrees.

I agree w/ Scrub's response - nothing happened.
I was there about 5 feet from the girl in the wheelchair (and her extremely annoying bf). Ronin TAPPED her LOCKED wheelchair and from where I was, MAYBE had her budge an inch - MAYBE. 180 degrees?? Are you that annoying boyfriend of hers (You know, the guy always trying to get into shows for free)?
Dragon didn't even touch her, or get near her, and like Scrub said, he did not break some guy's prescription glasses when he had many opportunities to do so. That girl NEVER spun 180, and was NEVER knocked over. She did however, cuss like a sailor, and have her boyfriend continue to run around like a chicken with his head cut off screaming at Dino.

You're a pathetic liar, possibly a drunk, and most likely in need of a good lay.

Oh, and quit trying to get in for free 'cause you're an "insider".
Bean

Postby Mac Machine » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:41 pm

From the pic in his Sig, it seems this guy is a guy who sits with a group by the enterance way with another girl in a wheelchair. Are you mad because they are your friends? You know what, maybe at the next show you should boo them, tell them what you think.

And for the record as far as Dragon getting "laid", you know it's a fact that guys who are dickheads get laid right? Dorky guys who buy replica belts don't exactly get the chicks. Girls like assholes. Maybe you should kick a few wheelchairs and then the girls will like you!
Mac Machine

Postby Ryan! » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:30 pm

Mac Machine wrote:And for the record as far as Dragon getting "laid", you know it's a fact that guys who are dickheads get laid right? Dorky guys who buy replica belts don't exactly get the chicks. Girls like assholes. Maybe you should kick a few wheelchairs and then the girls will like you!

Amazing analysis. I think ill go kick some cripples later.

Ill also chime in and add to seeing Dragon not touch her and Ronin barley tapping her.
Ryan!

Postby bford24 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:59 pm

Yeah besides after all these years I bet Ronin has never even touched a woman before. That would be as likely as Ronin becoming the champion.
bford24

Postby dxreydx » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:24 pm

Is your friend in the wheelchair okay?

1) If she is NO HARM DONE.

2) It's a wrestling show bodies fly all the time and if someone is limited in mobility, like your friend, she knows how to get out of the way.

3) You think the workers are dumb enough to PHYSICALLY harm any of the fans?

4)Anyone catch the boxing match that same night?
dxreydx

Postby The Masked Akeem » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:59 pm

Ronin should make it a personal goal to kick the wheelchair next time. Minimum of 90 degree spin.
The Masked Akeem

Postby Top_Gun_Mark_2 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:16 pm

The Masked Akeem wrote:Ronin should make it a personal goal to kick the wheelchair next time. Minimum of 90 degree spin.

LOL :lol:

Now that's funny!
Top_Gun_Mark_2

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum