Any tips ?

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Any tips ?

Postby TheOutlawinLa » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:26 pm

I'm starting an indy fed [I know it's going to be hard] .. .in Louisiana. First show is in May, then late July maybe early August. We got Dr Death signed up [huge draw around here], Rodney Mack, and some pretty solid Louisiana / Texas talent.

Anybody got some tips, pointers, or advice ? Always interested in learning.

Josh
TheOutlawinLa

Postby PsychoDriver » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:37 pm

This is just retarded. You're asking for tips on a fucking fan board. What is wrong with you?
PsychoDriver

Postby TheOutlawinLa » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:43 pm

I didn't think anything was wrong. Just thought it would be a good place to shoot the bull, and if I heard ten ideas, maybe one of them out of ten would stick.

An independent's federations fan board isn't the worst place I could come up with to talk to people about .. .wrestling.

Oh well

On a better note tonight's show should be a good one

Josh
TheOutlawinLa

Postby PsychoDriver » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:49 pm

An independent's federations fan board isn't the worst place I could come up with to talk to people about .. .wrestling.

You're not asking people to talk about wrestling. You're asking for tips on how to run your promotion. Not only that, but you're asking people on a FAN BOARD. That's about as fucking retarded as asking a plumber for advice on how to preform open heart surgery.
PsychoDriver

Postby KickToKill » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:18 pm

stay away from hardcore stuff, Maybe have 1 hardcore match on the card but don't overdo it. A lot of indies try to be old ECW and it never works. Keep the action in the ring, Have straight up wrestling w/ a few promos in between and show the crowd you're a serious promotion and not some backyard wannabe IWA/CZW
KickToKill

Return to General Discussion