My New CD Comin' Out

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

My New CD Comin' Out

Postby Obnoxiouz » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:40 pm

I'm workin' on my CD right now and Will pass some of them out during the 2nd show of January, just letting ya'll know if ya wanna copy, they are for sale, but not much. 1 Dollar. But If You Give me More, that'll be appreciated. Shit, 50 Cents Even.
Obnoxiouz

Postby PWG LAX » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:55 pm

fucking tight bro. thats whats up. good things, good things!!
what kinda music is it?? anything we can expect?

give me a holla
PWG LAX

Postby Obnoxiouz » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:37 pm

I got a weed track, a few fuck you type shit. It's a rap cd.
Obnoxiouz

Postby PsychoDriver » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:38 am

Can I get "crunk" to it?
PsychoDriver

Postby Obnoxiouz » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:18 am

No...Lmao.
Obnoxiouz

Postby PWG LAX » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:40 am

Lol thats whats up, i support underground hip hop, I do music myself. I'll buy your cd bro. Hook me up at the show.
PWG LAX

Postby curbstomp » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:34 pm

Obnoxiouz wrote:I got a weed track, a few fuck you type shit. It's a rap cd.

OMG!!! That's so original. If only more rap artist produced music like that. You should consider rapping about fat black ass too. Now that would be unique.
curbstomp

Postby PsychoDriver » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:05 pm

Obnoxiouz wrote:No...Lmao.

Oh, so it's going to be that faggot Juggalo shit? If so, get that shit out of here.
PsychoDriver

Postby Obnoxiouz » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:19 pm

Whoa Man.....Juggalos For Life Kid, This aint No Faggot Shit, This is Some Down To Earth Shit. I aint Rappin' about Killin' people at all. I aint reppin' the Hatchet in any of my flows, I wont Say At All That I'm a Juggalo. I'm just trying to Express myself Musically,So Fuck You!
Obnoxiouz

Postby PsychoDriver » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:39 pm

Juggalos For Life Kid

HAHAHAHAHA, that's pretty sad. Juggalos. LOL.

This is Some Down To Earth Shit.

Yeah, rapping about weed is really down to earth shit.
PsychoDriver

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:03 am

God, Juggalos suck so much. Almost every Juggalo I've met in my life smelled like shit or was annoying as fuck. I remember this one time when I was a freshman in high school there was this one dude who would always wear Juggalo "charms" and ICP jerseys and would have his hair looking all retarded and shit. He was also an annoying faggot. Big time. Everybody hated him so much. Everytime I would see him outside of school he would be wearing clown makeup. I heard he's now a meth addict and has no job, which doesn't surprise me.
SoCalAndy

Postby Obnoxiouz » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:21 pm

Well, I aint all into that Make Up Shit..I did Coke for a while, But I'm strictly weed now. And as for a Job? Shieet..I gotsta get me some money..
Obnoxiouz

Postby Dangerous Robot » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:31 pm

Obnoxiouz wrote:Well, I aint all into that Make Up Shit..I did Coke for a while, But I'm strictly weed now. And as for a Job? Shieet..I gotsta get me some money..

Not helping your Juggalargument.
Dangerous Robot

Postby Obnoxiouz » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:11 pm

I don't care really, People can think what they want. Doesn't mean i'm not gonna go to a show becuase of some ignorant pricks.
Obnoxiouz

Postby Dangerous Robot » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:11 pm

Obnoxiouz wrote:I don't care really, People can think what they want. Doesn't mean i'm not gonna go to a show becuase of some ignorant pricks.

Who told you to stop going to shows?
Dangerous Robot

Postby Ballin 24/7 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:35 pm

Juggadorks are horrible. No more needs to be said.
Ballin 24/7

Postby It's A Bomb » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:34 am

I once sat near a group of Juggalos at an XPW show years ago. They looked like the biggest pack of misfits and social rejects I've seen in my life. My friend was a Juggalo when he was 14, but when he turned 15 he said "man, shit this is gay" and stopped listening to them. I'm proud of the guy. He's going to Stanford now.
It's A Bomb

Postby curbstomp » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:14 pm

It's A Bomb wrote:I once sat near a group of Juggalos at an XPW show years ago. They looked like the biggest pack of misfits and social rejects I've seen in my life. My friend was a Juggalo when he was 14, but when he turned 15 he said "man, shit this is gay" and stopped listening to them. I'm proud of the guy. He's going to Stanford now.

Proof that the Juggalo lifestyle both holds one down in society & that Juggalos just suck major cock & balls period.

Obnoxiouz, stop smoking yourself into an apathetic coma, get off your lazy ass, and get a job you ICP listening douche.
curbstomp

Postby Obnoxiouz » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:27 pm

For your information I go to a blue ribbon Highschool and have a 3.7 GPA. And I have a Job Workin' At FuddRuckers as Sales Associate.
Obnoxiouz

Postby PsychoDriver » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:33 pm

A Juggalo working at a burger joint. Not surprising.
PsychoDriver

Next

Return to General Discussion