My New CD Comin' Out

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Postby curbstomp » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:29 pm

You didn't deny sucking major cock & balls though.

Good luck with that growing up stuff. I'm sure "Blue Ribbon High School" will look great on your application to collect unemployment after your boss finds out you're a juggalo and fires your ass.
curbstomp

Postby Obnoxiouz » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:35 pm

Lmao..
Obnoxiouz

Postby Hulkushi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:22 am

Whoa so you're that dude that stands outside food for less trying to give people their rap CD's?

You're cutting into those black kids who sell chocolates, income man!

that's low.

LOL Sales Associate at Fuddruckers? Great for you...

We need less of you and more migrant workers.
Hulkushi

Postby The_Icon » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:21 am

wow I haven't even read this whole thread but I can tell most of ya'll are being real assholes..who gives a fuck what this guy listens to or flows about..don't fucking judge him...

he's doing something with his fucking life..he made a cd and he promotin his shit..i have mad respect for that...Ive been in a couple bands myself and I know how hard it is to even get just a few people interested in your shit...

I'd be standing in front of food 4 less selling my cd's if people bought them..fuck it thats money in my fucking pocket that can go to equipment or even another demo...

unless y'all are in the music business I say shut the fuck up and stop bashing on someone trying to live out his dream..

how many of you are living out your fucking dream!??!

sure you may have a good job making 14 bucks n hour but ya know, fuck that, you aint livin your dream and I fucking bet you don't LOVE your job as much as you would love to do what you wish you could...

props to the dude selling his demos and making something happen don't let the assholes and shit talkers of the world get you down homie if you sound like shit that just means you need to work harder towards that goal man..

You have a steady job who the fuck cares if it's @ a restaraunt....good for you too you have a 3.7 gpa...

who cares if you listen to ICP...it's not my type of hip-hop but it's all good man you like what you like..

I knew someone who is/was a juggalo and not once has he ever worn the make-up or yelled out "in down with the clown"

he repz icp and he has a couple tats reppin' them but in all honestly he's a cool guy...He and I used to fucking hate one another but he realized that's not how you go about things in life and we burried the hatchet(no punk intended) were not best friends but were civil and he's chill as fuck..

you people need to stop being so fucking ignorant and grow up
The_Icon

Postby PsychoDriver » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:20 pm

You seem upset.
PsychoDriver

Previous

Return to General Discussion