Joe Lider Stole From El Generico :(

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Joe Lider Stole From El Generico :(

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:25 pm

I watched AAA today(there was nothing else on TV) and there was a match with these guys named Los Mexican Powers. It's a stable made up of a bunch of shitty backyard like lucha guys, and one of the guys is this shitty wrestler named Joe Lider. He's really horrible and does nothing but steal US indy spots.

Today I was watching and he was in some tag match(which was pretty bad) and the finish came up. He setup one dude on the turnbuckle and then hitting the guy with the Turnbuckle Brainbuster. It looked really horrible. It was pretty depressing to watch. :(
SoCalAndy

Postby It's A Bomb » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:58 pm

I didn't see the brainbuster thing, but I've seen some matches of his from AAA. He's pretty horrible. The dude looks so unathletic inside the ring, and whenever he lifts people he looks like he could barely hold them up.
It's A Bomb

Re: Joe Lider Stole From El Generico :(

Postby 2-FACE » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:13 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:I watched AAA today(there was nothing else on TV) and there was a match with these guys named Los Mexican Powers. It's a stable made up of a bunch of shitty backyard like lucha guys, and one of the guys is this shitty wrestler named Joe Lider. He's really horrible and does nothing but steal US indy spots.

Today I was watching and he was in some tag match(which was pretty bad) and the finish came up. He setup one dude on the turnbuckle and then hitting the guy with the Turnbuckle Brainbuster. It looked really horrible. It was pretty depressing to watch. :(

NO T ENTIENDO Q ES HORRIBLE, COMO LUCHA, LA EMPRESA AAA O Q PEDO CABRON ESPECIFICATE BIEN.

:evil: :twisted:
2-FACE

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:48 pm

Hey buddy, we speak the white man's language around these parts. Drop the Mexican talk and speak American.
SoCalAndy

Postby 2-FACE » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:51 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Hey buddy, we speak the white man's language around these parts. Drop the Mexican talk and speak American.

NO VALE LA PENA DISCUTIR CON TIGO ERES UN INCULTO RACISTA.

NO HAS ESCUCHADO DE LA GLOBALIZACION O Q PEDO CABRON.
2-FACE

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:26 pm

No, I don't like enchiladas. I'm also not a pedophile. Man up and learn Jesus' language dude.
SoCalAndy

Postby The Six » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:44 am

Spanish is a white man's language.
The Six

Postby Peace » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:18 pm

2-FACE wrote:
SoCalAndy wrote:Hey buddy, we speak the white man's language around these parts. Drop the Mexican talk and speak American.

NO VALE LA PENA DISCUTIR CON TIGO ERES UN INCULTO RACISTA.

NO HAS ESCUCHADO DE LA GLOBALIZACION O Q PEDO CABRON.

HAHAHA!
Peace

Return to General Discussion