Generico Set to Debut in ROH on 11/25

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Generico Set to Debut in ROH on 11/25

Postby BMH55 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:46 pm

From the 11/14 Newswire

November 14th: Three more matches have been signed to round out the 11/25 Edison, NJ show. El Generico will get another shot in ROH, but he will have to face the hottest newcomer in ROH. The Saturday after Thanksgiving will see Brent Albright vs. El Generico. Jason Blade will also get another opportunity in ROH. It will be against a man that has skyrocketed up the card this year. 11/25 will have Delirious vs. Jason Blade. In the title rematch everyone is waiting for from the last Edison show, Shane Hagadorn will put the Top Of The Class Trophy on the line against Bobby Dempsey. Last time in Edison, Hagadorn defeated Dempsey in six seconds after sucker punching him with brass knuckles. Now Dempsey is coming for revenge. Get your tickets now at http://www.ROHwrestling.com and save 20%, but act now because the sale ends tomorrow night. We take a look at the updated lineup at the end of this ROHwrestling.com Newswire

Thats great to see him get a spot in ROH, he more then deserves it.
BMH55

Postby It's A Bomb » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:50 pm

1. It's not his debut
2. What does this have to do with PWG?
It's A Bomb

Postby onlxn » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:13 am

It's A Bomb wrote:2. What does this have to do with PWG?

Hopefully nothing, but ROH fans have been clamoring for Generico to get another shot. If he really sticks, it'll be a bad thing for PWG. He's one of the guys that makes the low-wattage, non-ROH-worker shows come off well -- I'd go so far as to say that often he's the main draw for me on those cards -- and if he starts becoming unavailable, those shows will lose a lot of luster.

Obviously it's somewhat premature to worry about this, but Generico's just so fuckin' good now -- I have to imagine he'll do well in ROH this time around. PWG needs to hold onto him as tight as they can.
onlxn

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:33 am

I don't see this hurting his chances of being on PWG shows. Generico seems to be friends with the owners, and he seems to enjoy coming out here and seems very commited. Besides, most ROH regulars don't even wrestle at every ROH show. Adam Pearce appeared at an NWA Pro taping over an ROH show, so this Generico thing is no big deal.
SoCalAndy

Postby atox » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:37 pm

generico is the man, i would ove to see him more in ROH
atox

Postby KickToKill » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:03 pm

why can't he work both promotions full time? it's not like these indie guys are on a wwe traveling schedule or anything like that. I hope he can work both and make more $$$
KickToKill

Postby Super Natural Driver II » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:31 am

KickToKill wrote:why can't he work both promotions full time? it's not like these indie guys are on a wwe traveling schedule or anything like that. I hope he can work both and make more $$$
That would be fucking awesome.
Super Natural Driver II

Postby ozmania » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:06 am

Does anybody know how this went?
ozmania

Return to General Discussion