Fairly cool news about Colt Cabana

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Fairly cool news about Colt Cabana

Postby Itchypanda » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 am

According to sources, Colt Cabana recently had two tryouts with WWE. The tryouts were set up by his friend CM Punk and were for a color commentator position.

Prior to his release from WWE as "Scotty Goldman", he was a commentator in WWE developmental.

The source is The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. I know you guys are big on naming sources.
Itchypanda

Re: Fairly cool news about Colt Cabana

Postby OSKMIA » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:22 pm

I’m a WWE Commentator Now!

HAHA…no I’m not. This happened so long ago, it’s kind of funny that it’s coming out now. Basically, a “big dog” couldn’t believe how well spoken I was and how much I knew about wrestling based on the CM Punk DVD that came out almost a year ago, they wanted to put me on color commentary.

I decided not to go into on the Podcast and I’m deciding not to go into here either…

It’s kinda in a weird long drawn out in-between process. There’ll be a time and place to talk about it. The place will probably be my podcast.
"PWG has three big events every year there is DDT4 which is like their Royal Rumble... All Star Weekend which is their Summer Slam... and BoLA which is their WrestleMania."
OSKMIA

Return to General Discussion