Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.
Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets
I'm sorry, but for all his supposed "genius" stuff like this just irks me about the man and makes me wonder how he can think this way.....
- Vince McMahon has told WWE scouts that are recruiting athletes as prospective talent that the athletes have to be at least 6'2" and 240 pounds. McMahon is said to be concerned that his talent is too small, with his Raw comment to Daniel Bryan that nobody would believe him to be a WWE Superstar on sight being based on his frustration with his roster's lack of size. Vince believes that the top stars aren't reaching a greater audience because they're missing "the Superstar look."
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:43 pm
- Location: Austin, Texas
I forget whether it was a shoot I was watching recently or maybe an article I recently read but apparently WWE will go back and forth between finding talent with varying body types, whether they've previously been in the business or not etc etc. To me this kind of approach is to be expected.
Garden State Saint
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:58 am
- Location: New Jersey
This once proud company will never be good again until Vince dies. Sad but true.
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:53 am
Oh come on, is anybody really surprised? Afterall it is the wwe...
"PWG has three big events every year there is DDT4 which is like their Royal Rumble... All Star Weekend which is their Summer Slam... and BoLA which is their WrestleMania."
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:46 pm
- Location: Riverside, CA
Eh, it is probably just another one of his phases. Is it a stupid policy? Yes. But that is Vince his moods change from day to day. It will not last and thankfully Punk and Daniel Bryan have proven that smaller guys like Bret Hart before them can get over and carry the company.
- Posts: 1771
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:13 pm
- Location: Farmington Dist. L.A.
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests