IPW-UK DVD question

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

IPW-UK DVD question

Postby JustJay » Sat May 20, 2006 7:16 pm

Question to the British posters on the board:

I was at IPW-UK's "Return of the Dragon" show last year, and it was one of my favorite live shows from my time in England. I know there were various complications regarding the DVD release, and I was wondering if those were ever resolved. I checked their website and it still says "release date TBC."

Thanks!
JustJay

Postby Aaron » Mon May 22, 2006 4:58 am

Nope, it's still not out. The guys who were doing the editing lost the footage to one of the cameras. That's what I was told anyway.

You'd think that they'd bring out a cut-price version with the footage from the other two cameras. . . and every month Dan says he hopes it will be out in time for the next show!

I wasn't at ROTD and the card looks effing sweet. I need this DVD to fill in the gap in my IPW:UK collection an' all. But then, We aint the only people who want a copy of ROTD!
Aaron

Postby theboy » Wed May 24, 2006 10:07 am

The ringside camera person in IPW UK does a fucking horrendously shit job.
theboy

Postby Aaron » Wed May 24, 2006 10:46 am

The whole production team change mid last year. It's all FWA:A now. . . and the camera girl is well fit. The same camera persons were used for the PWG European Vacation.
Aaron

Postby Wreckless » Wed May 24, 2006 10:59 am

lol at most fwa:a filmed events i go to i tend to spend more time watching her than matches :wink:
Wreckless

Postby theboy » Wed May 24, 2006 1:42 pm

Aaron wrote:The whole production team change mid last year. It's all FWA:A now. . . and the camera girl is well fit. The same camera persons were used for the PWG European Vacation.

Yeah and the floor cam was fucking horrific on that DVD.

Hell, 99.5% of the show is the hard cam because the ringside cam gets such fucking terrible shots of almost everything.
theboy

Return to General Discussion