General Disscusion Random Comment Thread

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

General Disscusion Random Comment Thread

Postby So Cal Punk » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Thought there would've already been one of these . . . but hey at least I get to start a thread that has pontention of being continously relevent!
So Cal Punk

Re: General Disscusion Random Comment Thread

Postby So Cal Punk » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:59 pm

the only episodes of nwa hollywood that weren't so awesome, were the first one & last week's.

about to watch this week's
So Cal Punk

Postby Endurance » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:42 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:the only episodes of nwa hollywood that weren't so awesome, were the first one & last week's.

Those were the only two episodes I ever showed to my non-wrestling fan friends :-\
Endurance

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Endurance wrote:
So Cal Punk wrote:the only episodes of nwa hollywood that weren't so awesome, were the first one & last week's.

Those were the only two episodes I ever showed to my non-wrestling fan friends :-\

:lol: dude, sucks
So Cal Punk

Postby fatallylost » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 pm

I'm still a little pissed that during the RockNES / Cutlers 2/3 falls match, you didn't get to see any of us working the merch booth. I WAITED A MONTH FOR A GLIMPSE OF ONE OF US!

I have now vented. lol.
fatallylost

Postby Endurance » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

So I started a summer web series, with much of my inspiration coming from Zack Ryder. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Endurance

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Endurance wrote:So I started a summer web series, with much of my inspiration coming from Zack Ryder. Your thoughts are appreciated.

not bad
So Cal Punk

Postby El Asian » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 pm

you know, I keep forgetting about NWA in Hollywood but I'm wondering, have they stated what happened with the NWA title? I remember there was this huge issue when Colt Cabana dropped the NWA title to some indy guy in Florida named The Sheik, who bought the name The Sheik from Sabu, and apparently Dave Marquez and Adam Pearce weren't happy with that decision and refuse to acknowledge of the title change
El Asian

Postby fatallylost » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:33 pm

El Asian wrote:you know, I keep forgetting about NWA in Hollywood but I'm wondering, have they stated what happened with the NWA title? I remember there was this huge issue when Colt Cabana dropped the NWA title to some indy guy in Florida named The Sheik, who bought the name The Sheik from Sabu, and apparently Dave Marquez and Adam Pearce weren't happy with that decision and refuse to acknowledge of the title change

I know they've mentioned he lost it, as he's been beltless on shows since. But, I don't recall them going into any detail, which, in one way seems odd, since they built the Cabana / Pierce feud for so long on there.
fatallylost

Postby dirtydutch » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:35 pm

They did make mention that Colt lost it as being the NWA champ you have to travel and defend but they never made mention to who (atleast from what I remember). Also I heard the reason Colt won it in the first place is because Pearce refused to drop it to the Sheik, could just be a rumor though, also probably another rumor was that NWA Hollywood would never book the Sheik
dirtydutch

Postby fatallylost » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 pm

dirtydutch wrote:They did make mention that Colt lost it as being the NWA champ you have to travel and defend but they never made mention to who (atleast from what I remember). Also I heard the reason Colt won it in the first place is because Pearce refused to drop it to the Sheik, could just be a rumor though, also probably another rumor was that NWA Hollywood would never book the Sheik

Not sure about the last 2, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen mention of The Sheik on the show. He is listed as the champ on the worlds title history page.
fatallylost

Postby So Cal Punk » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm

fatallylost wrote:
dirtydutch wrote:They did make mention that Colt lost it as being the NWA champ you have to travel and defend but they never made mention to who (atleast from what I remember). Also I heard the reason Colt won it in the first place is because Pearce refused to drop it to the Sheik, could just be a rumor though, also probably another rumor was that NWA Hollywood would never book the Sheik

Not sure about the last 2, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen mention of The Sheik on the show. He is listed as the champ on the worlds title history page.

Sheik was on the first couple of episodes, that's about it though
So Cal Punk

Postby Endurance » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Earlier I posted the first two episodes of my web series in this thread. Ive got episode three finished now. Within the first minute I show you my encounter with a Scorpio Sky look-alike.

Endurance

Return to General Discussion