Orton Playing up on the road again

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Orton Playing up on the road again

Postby LX__BLADE » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:50 am

WWE had a show in Perth Western Australia 8th July

When they arrived at the Airport a young fan 8 years old was abused by randy orton when his dad took a photo of HHH, Orton who happened to be behind HHH asked the dad who he took the photo of ? he replied "HHH its for my son" so orton kneeled down and said to the 8 year old "tell your dad he's a fucking wanker" so the dad told orton that "if it wasnt for fans like my son you wouldnt have any food on your table" then they were both swearing and yelling at each other...
LX__BLADE

Re: Orton Playing up on the road again

Postby bill1985 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 am

Uggh, typical Randy Orton.
bill1985

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:11 am

Randy Orton is a knob. Personally he blows just as much as his daddy did. I hated both characters. And after hearing stuff like that it makes me even less of a fan.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby kenssmith » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:05 pm

I don't see a problem with it. I love when heels act like heels 24/7. I only wish kayfabe could come back somehow.

As long as he's not RKO'ing televisions in his hotel rooms or punting little kids, let him do whatever he wants.
kenssmith

Postby CheMateo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:34 pm

I also love it when heels stay in character and to a degree I have to resent the death of kayfabe. I enjoy hearing stories of heels screwing with the fans. I remember over hearing a story that Super Dragon apparently spit on a fan that recognized him without the mask.

Regarding Orton, I'm more inclined to believe it's him just being a jerk rather than acting like a heel, assuming the story is true. The guy has a long rap sheet of being a cunt. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was being his smug self and not playing a heel.
CheMateo

Postby kenssmith » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Yeah, but that's probably why he's as hated as he is. When people are their true selves they get better. Like Punk. I always heard he was a total prick outside the ring, and his transformation has been smooth.

The fan in me doesn't want to know that wrestlers have other jobs or have lives without masks on lol. So to see kayfabe live a little bit and know that Orton would fit in perfectly with an Omega/Taylor team, just makes me happy.
kenssmith

Return to General Discussion