Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.
Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets
Geeze, what a month indeed. R.I.P. Billy Mays.
- Posts: 1778
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:47 pm
- Location: SoCal
6/28 officially becomes the new 9/11.
Not even an entire bottle of Oxi-Clean could clense the pain from my soul.
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:27 pm
I just saw an ad for OxiClean and it wasn't the same without Billy Mays shouting. It had a calm female voice over.
- Posts: 1771
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:13 pm
- Location: Farmington Dist. L.A.
Apparently, cocaine played a part in his death. I always thought he was really hyper. Now I know why. RIP Oxi Clean!
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:34 am
Live like a man, die like a man. A late RIP to Billy Mays.
- Posts: 1818
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 pm
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest