did anyone notice.......?

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

did anyone notice.......?

Postby RoaringElbow » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm

Firs off the raw/smackdown championship scrambles seem reveresed. World Champ CM Punk is in the match w/ 4 established superstas(Kane, Batista, JBL, Mysterio), while WWE Champ HHH is taking on 4 young studs(Shelton, Jeff Hardy, Kendrick, MVP). But the reason I made this topic, the thing thats interesting to me is, the point of this scramble is to crown as many champions as possible over the 20 minutes, but in the smackdown scramble HHH is the only one that has held a world title before. Is HHH gonna dominate the whole 20 minutes? or are we looking to see 2 or 3 first time world champions???
RoaringElbow

Re: did anyone notice.......?

Postby atox » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:12 pm

whoever has the last pin is the offical champ, so lets say Spanky gets a pin but in the end HHH pins him, then HHH is still champ as Spanky is never recgonized as ever being champ. you can read the rules at wwe.com
atox

Postby SuperDragonno1fan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:22 pm

HHH is the bosses son in law he will retain the title and keep it until hes ready to get rid of it
SuperDragonno1fan

Postby ROH_Banned_Me_Again » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:16 pm

SuperDragonno1fan wrote:HHH is the bosses son in law he will retain the title and keep it until hes ready to get rid of it

Basically.
ROH_Banned_Me_Again

Return to General Discussion