Lament

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Lament

Postby Dr.Gonzo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Am I the only person who feels like they are constantly encountering rude assholes? It's frustrating. I try to be nice and polite. But there just seems to be more inconsiderate people than pleasant ones.

For example tonight a neighbor really annoyed me. My Uncle is visiting from out of town. He asked me if the guest parking space was open in our place. I told him it was. He went down to go and park his car there. But a neighbor was starting to back there car into the guest space. I politely went up to them and asked them if they could park elsewhere since my Uncle needed the space. They told me they could not. I asked why, since they have a two garage of their own. They told me it was full. So I asked them if they could park in front of their garage like they have done before. They told me no that it was first come first serve. I told them it wasn't that this was a guest parking space-it was not for tenants. They just ignored my pleas and gave me an insincere apology.

I was seething with anger. I wanted to just rip her out of her car and beat her to a bloody pulp. It's times like these I wish I had Super Dragon as a friend to put people in their place. Or I wish that I could just ignore social mores and just act accordingly and give these people what they have coming. I'm sick of these people taking advantage of others or seemingly always getting their way. Where is karma?

I try to just ignore these things and try to be the "better" person. But it is happening fairly frequently, with me at least, and it's making me an angrier individual. These sort of things never used to bother me. They would just roll off me. Now it irks me. It is getting to me more.
Dr.Gonzo

Postby WannaB » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:32 pm

You should call Samoa Joe's 1-800-Choke-A-Bitch professional bitch choking services.

I had a similar issue today where a customer at my job accused me of stealing a fucking nickel from them...!
WannaB

Postby LunchBoX » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:48 am

I would have cut there tires. But im a bit drastic also.
LunchBoX

Postby Dr.Gonzo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 pm

LunchBoX wrote:I would have cut there tires. But im a bit drastic also.
Yeah I was really tempted to do some sort of retaliation. Initially I wanted to kick her vehicle as she was being rude. Then I was considering stuffing her tail pipe with bananas. But then I realized that would just be a waste of bananas. I had considered keying her car, since I recently saw a victim which had swirling key marks and the word "fag" spelt on the car. But if I am to believe in some sort of karmic justice I didn't want to suffer just because she was an ogress. Believe me I was very tempted to take action.
Dr.Gonzo

Return to General Discussion